Building a new PC

I have seen many of videos by Linus tech tips and I kind of get sad sometimes. I don't have enough money to even afford a i5 processor, compared to those amazing builds by Linus and his crew. Since this is a tech community, I would really appreciate it if u guys could help me raise some money. Trying to build my first pc and I would love to show it off on the forum. If u can donate to help me build this pc, I genuinely say thank you. If u can't just spread the word :D

Edited by wkdpaul
Link removed

Hello and welcome to this forum. Feel welcome in this place to share your opinions and knowledge. But i think begging for money is not really appreciated.

Just take a job, save some money and then when you buy your first pc, you can really say that you worked hard to have a nice appliance. 

Get a job. Begging for money on the internet won't get you anywhere.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

My gf and I were just talking about vacationing. I said we were kind of young, she was still in college, didn't think we should do it and explained that it was a lot of money. 

She goes, Shog you buy all sorts of fancy electronics, you don't mention a thing when you drop hella buck for y our computer, drone, etc. and you complain when we talk about a vacation. 

I said, sweetheart, I make xyz a year. I bought a new car cash and saved the rest, this is my retirement, this is my xyz. Oh, by the way I sold $2000 worth of stuff on ebay, the $800 of computer parts I bought is worth more than that, and I already sold the drone for more than I bought it for. I haven't spent a cent out of my paycheck.

Now she doesn't want to go on vacation :(

3 minutes ago, Shog said:

My gf and I were just talking about vacationing. I said we were kind of young, she was still in college, didn't think we should do it and explained that it was a lot of money. 

She goes, Shog you buy all sorts of fancy electronics, you don't mention a thing when you drop hella buck for y our computer, drone, etc. and you complain when we talk about a vacation. 

I said, sweetheart, I make xyz a year. I bought a new car cash and saved the rest, this is my retirement, this is my xyz. Oh, by the way I sold $2000 worth of stuff on ebay, the $800 of computer parts I bought is worth more than that, and I already sold the drone for more than I bought it for. I haven't spent a cent out of my paycheck.

Now she doesn't want to go on vacation :(

That relates... how?

Stop begging for money. Get a job and save up $350- it's a start. Then build the PC linked in my signature. If you can't do that, save up $150, and buy used parts to assemble a PC. 

Locked and links removed.

We don't allow "begging" on the forum, either parts or money.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !