360mm radiator in cooler master master case maker 5t?

Is it possible to mount a 360mm aio into the maker 5t? Preferably in the top? 

The largest supported rad is 280mm for both the top and front.

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

I have multiple radiators in different places on my loop and it works perfectly. Also make sure that you get only what you need and don't waste your money. What all are you cooling?

You can mount a 360mm only  in the front. That is possible. You need to move the HDD caddy towards the PSU (The utmost left position) and the radiator won't be able to be secured with 12 screws (You can it with 10 screws) or you need this bracket

7297_27_cooler-master-mastercase-5-modular-freeform-mid-tower-chassis-review.jpg .

And you need to remove the ODD cage of course.  

I mount a 420mm in the front with a little mod

IMG-20160808-WA0002.jpeg

CUT THE GAP UNDER I/O Panel bigger....

DSC_0243.JPGDSC_0244.JPGDSC_0248.JPG

If it is an AIO, I recommend  not to waste your money.... A good 240mm AIO is enough for a CPU.

• 1 month later...
On 08/02/2017 at 9:50 PM, SmashinMachine said:

You can mount a 360mm only  in the front. That is possible. You need to move the HDD caddy towards the PSU (The utmost left position) and the radiator won't be able to be secured with 12 screws (You can it with 10 screws) or you need this bracket

7297_27_cooler-master-mastercase-5-modular-freeform-mid-tower-chassis-review.jpg .

IMG-20160808-WA0002.jpeg

If it is an AIO, I recommend  not to waste your money.... A good 240mm AIO is enough for a CPU.

Where do you get the bracket from? Because I can't find it on the Cooler Master website.

• 2 years later...
On 2/9/2017 at 3:20 AM, SmashinMachine said:

IMG-20160808-WA0002.jpeg

Hi I have maker 5t case n I have already purchased a 360mm radiator for it ...I also have the bracket u mentioned ...but is there anyway I can know how to use the bracket for installing 360mm radiator?? ...my radiator is still in box ,once I open the box to try if it fits or not ...selling wont take it back...so r u really sure it will fit in the case ???