Buzzy sound only when playing games MSI laptop?

Hello guys !

Since im not native speaker and cant find help in my language and there are more topics with this kind of problem in english. 

I decided to write over here.

So from about 1 year im experiencing buzzy sound only when playing games for example BF1,FIFA17,LOL,CSGO. When i launch game 

buzzying sound is getting louder and louder, after that my right headphone is not working, after couple minutes left. Guys from teamspeak3

are saying that they cannot hear my voice only buzzy sound. When i turn off game after 10 sec everything is ok.

What i tried :

- Deleted all sound drivers and install the latest Realtek.

- I plug off power supply for extension cord, and connect power supply directly to power wall socket.

- Change thermal paste and clean laptop from dust.

I think the problem is with GPU. That my thoughts. Weird thing is when i plug of power supply from laptop while gaming buzzy sound is off o.O

Can you please guys help me :( Its driving me crazy, almost 1 year and i have no clue what to do.

Only faith in you guys, My last chance ...

Regards, eleq92

•  

Coil whine. And you can't do anything about it.

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

Ok i read litile bit about coil whine and its a common problem with GPU this days. Companys like MSI EVGA NVIDIA trying to resolve issue.

I really didn't know that coil whine exist until now.

So first question :

I have msi gt70 2pc laptop with gtx870m yee. I know that i can upgrade to gtx980m. So i can replace gpu actually. Replacing gpu can help me with coil whine?

Last question the coil whine is inside gpu? Or somewhere on motherboard because i have laptop?

Regards, eleq92