Need new speakers

Rothingham
Go to solution Solved by R3ep3r,

I would go with the Logitech z623 even though this system is expensive but it gives a great audio experience.(And the bass is more than strong xD (Sub has around 130w of RMS power)

So last night my speakers died and while I'm still mourning, I know it's time to move on and get me some new ones.

My budget is about €100 (this includes taxes). I might spend up to €150, but then I need to be sure that the price is justified.

I use my pc for watching movies, gaming and listening to music, so I'm searching for some good all-round speakers.

So far I've found these Trust GXT 38's for €75, but I was hoping you guys could present me some alternatives.

Oh yeah, might be worth mentioning: preferably, the speakers would be a 2.1 setup. I don't want the hassle 5.1 (wire-wise) and I want a strong decent bass (that's where the.1 comes in).

Thanks.

I would go with the Logitech z623 even though this system is expensive but it gives a great audio experience.(And the bass is more than strong xD (Sub has around 130w of RMS power)

|| CPU: Intel i5-8600K || Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212X || Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 HD3P || GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti OC Windforce 4GB || Memory: 16GB Crucial DDR4 3000mhz || HDD: WD Black 500GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || SSD: Samsung 980 1TB || PSU: Corsair VS550 || Case: nJoy Ice Cage || Fans: Segotep Halo Ring RGB ||Monitor: 2x Dell 27" P2717H IPS Full HD || Second Monitor/TV: LG 49UJ620V UHD || Mouse: Logitech G502 || Keyboard: Logitech G810 + Royal Kludge RK84 || Speakers: Philips SPA-5300 subw + Arylic 2.1 + DIY Bookshelves w/ Dayton Audio || Headphones: HyperX Cloud Flight S ||

TO BE UPGRADED:

>> Headphones << >> Keyboard << >> HDD << >> Mouse << >> PC Case << >> Memory(another stick) << >> Graphics Card << 

You can get "strong decent bass" from decent speakers without a sub.

For 100euros you're not gonna get a good pair of speakers anda  good sub.

I'd recommend you just find a decent set of speakers with a signature you like without the sub.

Even better, build some speakers if you've got some woodworking skill :)

You'll get a lot more speaker for a lot less money.

Hope this helps :)

Went to a local store and was able to test the Logitech z623 and man... I instantly fell in love.