Sync 2 folders on a pc?

Go to solution Solved by BobyTheDragon,
19 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I don't understand the problem... the OneDrive application will keep everything in its folder synced with the cloud and thus with all other instances of that folder on other PCs

That's the odd thing I don't understand either... The compiler doesn't like onedrive...

EDIT: I will have another go and setting it up again, Could of just missed something somewhere...

EDIT 2: Ok with some very dodgy CMD commands and using junctions and stuff I managed to make a wierd version that seems to work..

I need something that can help me sync some folders in microsoft one drive to a folder on my PC. Because I have java code on one drive that I modify between my gaming PC and my laptop and I cant compile it unless its on my PC.  All it needs to do is automatically copy the files from one drive into a folder so I can compile it whenever I need to.

I tried these

-Shortcuts to onedrive (Didn't compile it correctly)

-Windows Sync Center (Only to figure out that it only works on windows 10 pro :P)

Anyone got an idea of just an easy simple way of doing such a thing?

Wow this was old as heck, Need to update this signature!

I don't understand the problem... the OneDrive application will keep everything in its folder synced with the cloud and thus with all other instances of that folder on other PCs

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

19 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

That's the odd thing I don't understand either... The compiler doesn't like onedrive...

EDIT: I will have another go and setting it up again, Could of just missed something somewhere...

EDIT 2: Ok with some very dodgy CMD commands and using junctions and stuff I managed to make a wierd version that seems to work..

Wow this was old as heck, Need to update this signature!