New concept to Cool a PC, would it work?

filledk

hey all, so i have been thinking of a idea the last couple of days to cool a CPU

the idea is that i use 4-6 Peltier Tec, to cool water that Cools the CPU. the way i would achive this is buying somethink like a WaterBlock (Like https://www.amazon.co.uk/VvW-Aluminum-Graphics-Radiator-Heatsink/dp/B00IHWAVQ6/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1486402731&sr=8-5&keywords=water+block)  and then attach the cold side of the Peltier plates to the block with CPU paste between the Peltiers and the water block, that way it would keep the water really cool and then a pump would take that water and pump it in a CPU Water Block and cool the CPU down, now the hot sites of the Peltier will ofc get really hot, thats where i would use somethink like a huge cooler from lets say a GFX or another form of heatsink, maybe i could attach the warm side of the peltier to the MetalFrame of my PC with: CPU Paste?

so lets say we have a i7 6700k it uses around 91w, 1 peltier tec would use 60w, so way we have 4 peltier elements that will cool with the power of 240w (give or take) 

would this idea even possible? 

2 hours ago, filledk said:

hey all, so i have been thinking of a idea the last couple of days to cool a CPU

the idea is that i use 4-6 Peltier Tec, to cool water that Cools the CPU. the way i would achive this is buying somethink like a WaterBlock (Like https://www.amazon.co.uk/VvW-Aluminum-Graphics-Radiator-Heatsink/dp/B00IHWAVQ6/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1486402731&sr=8-5&keywords=water+block)  and then attach the cold side of the Peltier plates to the block with CPU paste between the Peltiers and the water block, that way it would keep the water really cool and then a pump would take that water and pump it in a CPU Water Block and cool the CPU down, now the hot sites of the Peltier will ofc get really hot, thats where i would use somethink like a huge cooler from lets say a GFX or another form of heatsink, maybe i could attach the warm side of the peltier to the MetalFrame of my PC with: CPU Paste?

so lets say we have a i7 6700k it uses around 91w, 1 peltier tec would use 60w, so way we have 4 peltier elements that will cool with the power of 240w (give or take) 

would this idea even possible? 

It has been done as a proof of concept before but if you have the loop sub ambient you will run into issues with condensation. The main thing is having the capability of dissipating that heat from the politer units.