Small phone wanted!

Go to solution Solved by Spasi,

I guess im out of luck unless manufacturers will decide that small phones are cool again :) Thanks for your replies anyway.

I need help.

Does anyone know of any android smartphone with mid range specs for a decent price that is not big ?

I was a huge fan of Xperia mini pro back in 2011 and i regret selling mine to this day. I am looking for any android phone under 4 inches with 2gb of ram and marshmallow or later version of android. Ideal size would be somewhere around Xperia mini pro with display size of 3.5 inches. In attachment i uploaded photos of the phone i am talking about.

maxresdefault.jpg

SonyEricssonXperiaMiniProSK17iManualUserGudeExtendedSpecsOverview.jpg

Question is...why?

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

2 minutes ago, Gamessys said:

Question is...why?

I really like compact phones, i do not say i cannot use bigger phone but i do not want to. I used Xperia SP, Xiaomi Redmi2 and Lumia 550 since and i did not appreciate screen so big.

1 minute ago, Spasi said:

I really like compact phones, i do not say i cannot use bigger phone but i do not want to. I used Xperia SP, Xiaomi Redmi2 and Lumia 550 since and i did not appreciate screen so big.

Interesting...anyway I can't help you other than saying that Apple has the iPhone SE.  I know you didn't want Apple but that's what I could give you.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

3 minutes ago, Gamessys said:

Interesting...anyway I can't help you other than saying that Apple has the iPhone SE.  I know you didn't want Apple but that's what I could give you.

Yeah, i know about that one. Thank you anyway.

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

z5 compact 

That one is nice one, but it is still too big and pricier than i would like it to be.

10 minutes ago, Spasi said:

That one is nice one, but it is still too big and pricier than i would like it to be.

if you could sacrifice another half of an inch, the s5 mini is decent spec (though not 2 GB RAM) and comes with a reasonable price tag

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

33 minutes ago, 19_blackie_73 said:

if you could sacrifice another half of an inch, the s5 mini is decent spec (though not 2 GB RAM) and comes with a reasonable price tag

That is the thing, for me the difference of that half an inch is the problem. I have a friend who is still rocking an iphone 4s and he did let me play with it. It is THE perfect size for me because it is thin also. Xperia was somewhat bulky but it was alright because it had a smaller screen and keyboard.

Without getting older phones or going apple, it's going to be extremely difficult finding an android or windows phone smaller than 4.7"

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

I guess im out of luck unless manufacturers will decide that small phones are cool again :) Thanks for your replies anyway.

Really wish android manufactureres would make smaller phones, lot of people i know went to iphone or iphone SE because they truly prefer 4.7/4 inch phones. I personally got an iPhone7 after using my S7Edge and really prefer 4.7 inch over 5.5 inch.

CPU: Intel 5820K OC 4GHZ | RAM: 16GB Corsair | GPU: ASUS STRIX 1070 8GB OC | Samsung EVO 980 500GB