Help needed

Ethnod

Hey guys,

So I am in the process of pricing a machine for a friend (and actually planning one for myself) and I am trying to get the best price to product quality balance I can get my hands on. And one of my obstacles to his is delivery costs. 

In Ireland we have a company called Parcel Motel (Vid explaining what they do here), you use their address and then have the product delivered to them and then for a greatly reduced cost they then deliver to you. Issue is that the only addresses that they have at the moment are UK, Belfast and Ireland and I need to find one based in Canada.

So my question, does anyone know of a company that is based in Canada or have coverage in Canada that offers the same service that might deliver to Ireland? So I can have my products delivered to them in Canada and then have them deliver to me at a reduced cost?

Thanks in Advance

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly