Looking for People to Play GTA Online With Me

Hey peepz, I have realized that nobody on my Social Club friends lists are actually active anymore. So, I decided to find some new friends on the forums. If you play GTA, please friend me so we can have some fun! I'm a lvl 73 with 14m dollars, and we could do heists and I could give you guys all of the money. I don't need any money at all now, just playing for fun!

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sammy_boi

Social Club Username: _EliteAssassin_

Heists: Pac Standard

DLC Jobs: MC or ORG jobs

Reply with your username if you cannot find me :)

CPU: i7-6700k                                                                                                                                                                      RAM: 16GB-DDR4

GPU: GTX 1050ti                                                                                                                                                            Headphones: ATH-M10

Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB                                                                                                                    Recently Played: Rise of the Tomb Raider

Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013                                                                                                                         Currently Playing: Simulators

Sure I'll play later. I'd have to add you through steam though.

Just now, MrSparky said:

Sure I'll play later. I'd have to add you through steam though.

Aight my steam is https://steamcommunity.com/id/sammy_boi

CPU: i7-6700k                                                                                                                                                                      RAM: 16GB-DDR4

GPU: GTX 1050ti                                                                                                                                                            Headphones: ATH-M10

Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB                                                                                                                    Recently Played: Rise of the Tomb Raider

Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013                                                                                                                         Currently Playing: Simulators

5 minutes ago, Samtell said:

Hey peepz, I have realized that nobody on my Social Club friends lists are actually active anymore. So, I decided to find some new friends on the forums. If you play GTA, please friend me so we can have some fun! I'm a lvl 73 with 14m dollars, and we could do heists and I could give you guys all of the money. I don't need any money at all now, just playing for fun!

Social Club Username: _EliteAssassin_

Heists: Pac Standard

DLC Jobs: MC or ORG jobs

Reply with your username if you cannot find me :)

I'm a loose canon but sure.

I used to play on the hardest difficulty with other people (I'm a low level) but this one kid would always quit because I wouldn't ride in his armored car, because I thought that was boring cuz you couldn't fail ever.

Just now, fpo said:

I'm a loose canon but sure.

I used to play on the hardest difficulty with other people (I'm a low level) but this one kid would always quit because I wouldn't ride in his armored car, because I thought that was boring cuz you couldn't fail ever.

Yeah that's why I'm trying to find dedicated people. You can add me through Steam or Social Club.

1 minute ago, Samtell said:

Yeah that's why I'm trying to find dedicated people. You can add me through Steam or Social Club.

I just sent you a request on steam. I'm not bad at the game, it's just that when I bought my Ferrari my friends kept throwing it in the ocean so I have no more money left.

1 minute ago, fpo said:

I just sent you a request on steam. I'm not bad at the game, it's just that when I bought my Ferrari my friends kept throwing it in the ocean so I have no more money left.

wtf you know you can just call the insurance, if you bought it every time you broke it you probs have like 10 ferrarris in your inv

wtf you know you can just call the insurance

I didn't play the campaign. My friends told me to buy it, so I bought it and we did like 4 heists or so. I bought a Ferrari, and had like 1000 dollars left, and they kept driving my car into the ocean, or blowing it up.

1 minute ago, fpo said:

I didn't play the campaign. My friends told me to buy it, so I bought it and we did like 4 heists or so. I bought a Ferrari, and had like 1000 dollars left, and they kept driving my car into the ocean, or blowing it up.

those aren't really friends lol :P so you're saying that you paid for the insurance over and over so you have no money?

Is it possible to play GTA 5 like for example someone from America and someone from Europe without ping problems?

1 minute ago, frozeNNN said:

Is it possible to play GTA 5 like for example someone from America and someone from Europe without ping problems?

Eh sure cuz I'm on the East Coast and that's pretty close to Europe

those aren't really friends lol :P so you're saying that you paid for the insurance over and over so you have no money?

Basically haha.
The kid that kept quitting was in a Clan. (yeah... I know... a GTA clan...) so he was just too serious about the game, and forced me to play with a controller, and would yell at me for playing in first person.
Then they we stopped playing because everyone got sick of his rules, and my friends just kept blowing up my car.

Eh sure cuz I'm on the East Coast and that's pretty close to Europe

Just asking,thanks for answer but i can't run gta 5 on my pc even tho i have it on steam :D 

Just asking,thanks for answer but i can't run gta 5 on my pc even tho i have it on steam :D 

Weird, do you have a social club account? You have to link it with your steam. It pops up when you open up gta for the first time. You can friend me on steam and we can sort it out.

2 minutes ago, frozeNNN said:

Specs?

Weird, do you have a social club account? You have to link it with your steam. It pops up when you open up gta for the first time. You can friend me on steam and we can sort it out.

I mean my PC is so bad :D 

Just now, frozeNNN said:

I mean my PC is so bad :D 

wow well what are your specs?

1 minute ago, fpo said:

Specs?

Pentium dual core e6500,2gb ddr2,amd hd6570. I KNOW it sucks so hard

how do you even run that thing in the first place holy shit I don't even think you can upgrade that, you should probs build a new pc

2 minutes ago, frozeNNN said:

So you just play CS and Arma?

how do you even run that thing in the first place holy shit

Playing League of Legends,CSGO and some other games. I have some money but it's not enough for decent PC so i am still using this one..

1 minute ago, fpo said:

So you just play CS and Arma?

CSGO,League and Paladins sometimes

Just now, frozeNNN said:

Give me a budget, I'll config the best pc for the price on pcpartpicker.

You can play the notepad if you get bored of those games. :P 

Give me a budget, I'll config the best pc for the price on pcpartpicker.

I know everything about building man,thanks for your offer :)