Looking for People to Play GTA Online With Me

1 minute ago, fpo said:

You can play the notepad if you get bored of those games. :P 

or some nice minesweeper at 4k60fps

CPU: i7-6700k                                                                                                                                                                      RAM: 16GB-DDR4

GPU: GTX 1050ti                                                                                                                                                            Headphones: ATH-M10

Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB                                                                                                                    Recently Played: Rise of the Tomb Raider

Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013                                                                                                                         Currently Playing: Simulators

1 minute ago, Samtell said:

Woah... His frame rate would be shit. 720 low settings. Cmon, don't let his house catch fire.

6 minutes ago, frozeNNN said:

Pentium dual core e6500,2gb ddr2,amd hd6570. I KNOW it sucks so hard

What motherboard do you have? I bought an 8gb DDR2 pack for my other pc, and it helped me play a lot of games.

1 minute ago, fpo said:

Woah... His frame rate would be shit. 720 low settings. Cmon, don't let his house catch fire.

Started making twitch clip compilations in hope to get some additional money until summer when i will go to Germany/Austria where pc parts are much cheaper than in my country :)

1 minute ago, fpo said:

well it would give him no choice but to get a new pc then, right?

CPU: i7-6700k                                                                                                                                                                      RAM: 16GB-DDR4

GPU: GTX 1050ti                                                                                                                                                            Headphones: ATH-M10

Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB                                                                                                                    Recently Played: Rise of the Tomb Raider

Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013                                                                                                                         Currently Playing: Simulators

1 minute ago, frozeNNN said:

Started making twitch clip compilations in hope to get some additional money until summer when i will go to Germany/Austria where pc parts are much cheaper than in my country :)

Yeah! best 2 countries in the world.

(Don't tell trump. I don't want to get deported before my EU citizenship.)

1 minute ago, fpo said:

What motherboard do you have? I bought an 8gb DDR2 pack for my other pc, and it helped me play a lot of games.

I can add more RAM but i don't see any 4gb ddr2 sticks near my place. But to be honest it would not be worth since gpu and cpu are too weak.

I can add more RAM but i don't see any 4gb ddr2 sticks near my place. But to be honest it would not be worth since gpu and cpu are too weak.

I meant like newegg.

You live in Bosnia as your profile says?

1 minute ago, fpo said:

I meant like newegg.

You live in Bosnia as your profile says?

Yeah

Yeah

give me a budget lets say like 500~1000 EUR

1 minute ago, fpo said:

Okay...
I agree. Just wait till you go to Germany and Austria.

http://www.plus.ba/proizvod/vga_asus_nvidia_gtx750ti-oc-2gd5

order it online :P

give me a budget lets say like 500~1000 EUR

Depends how much i collect until summer. Sold some CSGO skins and that got me about 230EUR and i still have something which will add up to 500 together i hope. But anyways i really don't need help with building,thanks for your offer :)

2 minutes ago, frozeNNN said:

Exactly,it's unreal.

reminds me of that LTT video where they went to some northern countries in Europe and saw outlandish prices like that IN stores.

1 minute ago, fpo said:

reminds me of that LTT video where they went to some northern countries in Europe and saw outlandish prices like that IN stores.

It really feels bad. Best places in Europe are still 10-20% more expensive than in America or at least what i have seen in Newegg and one more shop but i don't remember the name. I almost cried when i saw prices when one YouTuber from America made a video shopping pc parts :D 

It really feels bad. Best places in Europe are still 10-20% more expensive than in America or at least what i have seen in Newegg and one more shop but i don't remember the name. I almost cried when i saw prices when one YouTuber from America made a video shopping pc parts :D 

Visit America for the price of a gaming PC.

1 minute ago, fpo said:

Visit America for the price of a gaming PC.

Yeah but the trip is expensive af :D 

Hence the price of a gaming PC. A really good one.

5 minutes ago, frozeNNN said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GgWkzM

good price for a good pc