NZXT s340 elite ( Black on matte white )

Why (Yssssssss)

• It was black n white because i like it and my friend loves it so just like the last h440 bam bam bam
  • The case was perfect just we needed a lil more black to fit our tastes.
  • Love the CF texture and the biggest reason for using carbon fiber is that spray cans here really really suck so CF FTW.

What are the future plans for this case

White pastel fluid ( I think that explains most of it) Rest is even unknown to me atm

Lets get started

And i love the scent of new stuff. The moment a new box is opened u know the scent of shopper, cardboard even those thermopol safety foam smell smell’s good.

Also love to open new stuff boxes ( Being honest i love even opening used stuff parcels too ). And i m really curious about the accessories that are given, those small boxes are fun too.

BTW the above lines dont belong to Lets get started

I will keep silent for the rest of the thread. But your input will always be welcomed. And your ideas matter too ( Dont look here and there i am talking to you reader ! )

Also i reply to pretty much every comment so dont hesitate if you have a question regarding any of the stuff done

1 (3).jpg1 (4).jpg

1 (2).jpg1 (5).jpg1 (6).jpg1 (7).jpg1 (8).jpg1 (9).jpg1 (10).jpg1 (11).jpg1 (12).jpg1 (13).jpg1 (14).jpg1 (15).jpg1 (17).jpg1 (18).jpg1 (19).jpg

1 (1).jpg

Heres a youtube video link showing some of the work done and all above pics too.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Sorry to revive such an old thread but I'm new to this. Was it a lot of trouble to put the vinyl on the motherboard tray? I think it looks great but don't want to have to take apart my whole case and all that.

11 hours ago, vvvvvvv said:

Sorry to revive such an old thread but I'm new to this. Was it a lot of trouble to put the vinyl on the motherboard tray? I think it looks great but don't want to have to take apart my whole case and all that.

Applying vinyl takes a lot of patience. U dont need to take apart the whole case, u just need to remove the stand-offs. But the effort isnt worth it as with the mobo on it, it wont be visible at all if ur mobo covers the whole tray. 

Even i removed it and heres the rebuild of this build if u are interested