Buy nintendo switch from another country?

TheSSVids

Hi, I'm from Norway and as some of you might have heard, shit's fucking expensive up here. A nintendo switch costs more than 120 USD more here than in the US. So my plan is to buy a switch next time I'm in the US. I've heard that it doesn't have region locking, but I wasn't sure if there were any other problems I could encounter that I should have in mind. Can you guys tell me the pros and cons of doing this?

Thanks in advance

Besides possible region locking, all I can think of is voltage difference (easily fixed), and lack of warranty.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

There's no region lock so the only two things I can think might be an issue:

1. The power adaptor in the box will be for the country you got it. But it charges via USB Type C so it shouldn't be too hard to find an alternative

2. If you set your country to a different region (and you can pick any on any system) the digital store will be in foreign currency

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing