White or Black Nexus 5?

Mysticode

White because it's different, and looks sleek.

I've got a Black Nexus 4, and had a Black SGS2 so it would be a nice change.

Desktop: i7 3770, Gskill 8GB 2X4GB DDR31600 9-9-9-24, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H, Zotac Geforce 560 1GB + EVGA UV Plus 39+, Corsair CX430M, Creative Soundblaster Recon3D 2X Sony Optiarc DVD Burners, Bitfenix Merc Alpha, Samsung 840 Evo 120GB(Mac) + WD Blue 500GB RAID0(Win) + WD Green 640GB (Storage), Sony CMT-FX300i, 19" LG LCD + 24" ACER LED + 19" ACER LCD

Google has let me know my phone has shipped out of Illinois yesterday - awesome.

I as well have the black Nexus 4, and this is why I decided to go with a white Nexus 5. I hope, hope, hope, that if after testing I decide I don't like it, Google will let me return it. Anyone know about their policy about that? I could always fake explaining that "oh no I totally thought I had ordered the black one! Let me bitch about this on the phone to you for 20+ minutes" until they cave and allow me to return it for a black model :P

I ordered the 32gb white, but that's because it had a shorter waiting time and I am impatient!

Haha I did the same, I noticed you're from the UK too, that was my thought as well!

So I got my white nexus 5 today and I have to say I love it. I can confirm it is defiantly NOT soft touch on the back but it does still fell high quality. I like the white and think it gives the phone a bit of character. If anyone has any question, feel free to ask.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Funny you should say that. 

I called google about switching my order to a black model, and found out that wasn't possible. Their solution was to order the black one in addition to the white, and just refuse delivery on the one I don't want. That way to goes back to Google and they refund me.

However, this  won't work as my mail get's delivered to a central source, that can't actively reject a delivery for me :(

With UPS you can refuse delivery before its delivered by phone or online, its also possible to refuse delivery after the package has already been delivered as long as you have not opened the package at all, just call up ups and tell them you would like to refuse delivery and you then schedule them to pick it up.