Windows XP download?

LTSU
22 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

A while ago (back when it was still hosted at 91.121.154.109) I verified a couple of the Win7 ISO files from that directory myself, and those did match the hashes that were posted on technet.  Also, people have mentioned that Microsoft support will verify that the IP address belongs to Microsoft.

Still, doing a hash check is always a good idea, if only to verify that nothing went wrong during the download. 

Unfortunately that directory only has the Home edition in Russian, not in English. (the language is in the first 2 characters of the filename)

I have an old .iso of XP Home x86 with SP2 and the regular installer to upgrade that to SP3, but with my upload speed it'll take a while to put it online.

Still, I don't mind doing so if you have time.

I'm not in a hurry at all so if you put it up somewhere, send me a link to it? :)

1 hour ago, GoldSolitude said:

I think that might be ok but I think it would be more reliable to image the disk to a iso file and upload it.

Ummm...okay...what does that mean? How do I do it?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

7 minutes ago, LTSU said:

For example download program called imgburn and it has an option to make .iso out of physical disc. https://www.google.fi/amp/www.howtogeek.com/howto/11003/how-to-create-a-windows-iso-from-a-disc-using-imgburn/amp/

What should I set the read speed to?

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

7 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

What should I set the read speed to?

Ummm... I don't know and I don't think it really matters but I think I usually keep it at 4.

2 hours ago, LTSU said:

Ummm... I don't know and I don't think it really matters but I think I usually keep it at 4.

4 for both?

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

4 for both?

I don't know what the other number even does but I think it should work if you set both to 4

2 hours ago, LTSU said:

I don't know what the other number even does but I think it should work if you set both to 4

I'm going to do x4 first, then x8 for the second number. How do I send it to you through Google Drive?

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I'm going to do x4 first, then x8 for the second number. How do I send it to you through Google Drive?

I haven't ever sent anything over google drive but I think it should work so that you upload the file there and then there is probably some button or something to copy link for the file.

2 minutes ago, LTSU said:

I haven't ever sent anything over google drive but I think it should work so that you upload the file there and then there is probably some button or something to copy link for the file.

There is instruction how to share using link https://support.google.com/docs/answer/2494822?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

2 hours ago, LTSU said:

I uploaded the ISO, now I just need your email. PM me.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈