Should i upgrade?

I have note 10.1 2k14 edition i was thinking of upgrading but i saw the specs of tab a 9.7 it was less thsn mine and tab s2 is expinsive and it have the exact sane specs is it worth upgrading and leaving the s pen?

If it has the same specs or lower, no

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

1 hour ago, 27md said:

I have note 10.1 2k14 edition i was thinking of upgrading but i saw the specs of tab a 9.7 it was less thsn mine and tab s2 is expinsive and it have the exact sane specs is it worth upgrading and leaving the s pen?

Why do you want to upgrade?

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

26 minutes ago, 27md said:

Its 3 years old 

Yeah but that's not a reason... bad performance or missing features would be reasons. I recently upgraded to an iPhone 7 from an iPhone 4S, which was 5 years old at that point and just too slow to keep up with newer software or unable to run it at all. Even then I had a hard time getting the new iPhone, because the 4S is still perfectly 'functional'...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

can I ask a question Ik its not related to this topic but what do you think of the  iPhone 7 do you like it?