Best Wireless Router for Range

Snyderracing

i was wondering what some of the best routers for range  for around $200 $300 max  me and neighbor are wanting to share internet both in mobile homes i wld say 50 to 100 yards to his laptop   

10 minutes ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

what I use and happy with it:

https://www.ubnt.com/unifi/unifi-ap-ac-pro/

usage depends a shitload of factors, if you can achieve the range might be true or not....

that may work  i might just end up buying a rlly good Ethernet cord and pcp pipe and dig a trench and bury it and put a router in his house  

14 minutes ago, Snyderracing said:

that may work  i might just end up buying a rlly good Ethernet cord and pcp pipe and dig a trench and bury it and put a router in his house  

So why post about asking for Wifi then? :P

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

41 minutes ago, Snyderracing said:

do some pluming while you are at it... :ph34r:

12 hours ago, Eniqmatic said:

So why post about asking for Wifi then? :P

i said i may end up..   wifi wld be easier just trying to get ideas 

14 hours ago, Snyderracing said:

i was wondering what some of the best routers for range  for around $200 $300 max  me and neighbor are wanting to share internet both in mobile homes i wld say 50 to 100 yards to his laptop   

100 yards is about 300 feet. And I think thats kinda the limit on WiFi. I seen some one said ubiquity. Ive heard they are good. 

Now I like to address the legal challenges. I know for a fact Comcast terms of service state you cant share your internet outside your property. All I am saying, is be careful as your ISP could cut you off for this. I doubt they will find out, but just be careful. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

2 hours ago, Donut417 said:

100 yards is about 300 feet. And I think thats kinda the limit on WiFi. I seen some one said ubiquity. Ive heard they are good. 

Now I like to address the legal challenges. I know for a fact Comcast terms of service state you cant share your internet outside your property. All I am saying, is be careful as your ISP could cut you off for this. I doubt they will find out, but just be careful. 

well he owns the lot  both are mobile homes are on. so same property