Looking for AIO with Copper aesthetic

atavax

I typically don't bother much with aesthetics, the LED lights don't do anything for me, but i really do love the look of copper or bronze metal. I see that most of asrock's "super alloy" line has a bit of copper showing and i'm curious if there are any AIOs i can match with it.

I was about to say this, but you wanted a AIO.

ZEROtherm%20BTF95%20Fanless%2004.jpg

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

i welcome cool looking air coolers as well. i'll probably be getting a Zen CPU and who knows, maybe cooling won't be that important :)

2 minutes ago, atavax said:

i welcome cool looking air coolers as well. i'll probably be getting a Zen CPU and who knows, maybe cooling won't be that important :)

You probably need to be looking at cooler that will/are supporting the AM4 platform. Right now not a lot of cooler support that. Also a good bunch of them should ship with the wraith stock cooler which is quite good actually

1 minute ago, atavax said:

If you really want to go all in with the copper aesthetic, get one of those all copper coolers like @NumLock21 mentioned and put it on a board like the ASUS P5Q Deluxe or ASUS P6T Deluxe :P

[GUIDE] LGA 771 Mod for Dell Vostro 220 [GUIDE] LGA 775 BSEL Mod [BUILD] The Mighty Radeon-Powered Dell [VIDEO] Evolution of Intel CPUs

Can you game on an 8-year-old i7? Is the 4-year-old GTX 660 still relevant? Upgrading the HP Pro 3500

Main Rig:

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i7 4930k @ 4.3GHz | Motherboard ASUS P9X79 Deluxe | RAM Hynix 32GB (8x4GB) 2133MHz CL11 | GPU Gigabyte GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | Case NZXT Phantom 410 | Storage Samsung 850EVO 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU Cooler Master G650M (650W) | Monitors x1 Dell U2515H, x2 Dell 1907FP | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 w. x2 NF-F12 iPPC-2000 PWM | Keyboard Logitech G610 ORION BROWN | Mouse Logitech Performance MX | OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64

5 minutes ago, MrAwesomepants said:

You probably need to be looking at cooler that will/are supporting the AM4 platform. Right now not a lot of cooler support that. Also a good bunch of them should ship with the wraith stock cooler which is quite good actually

well, yeah, but i imagine most coolers will support it after it comes out.

it doesn't need to be like all copper either. Maybe just like the heat pipes being copper would look cool.

1 minute ago, atavax said:

it doesn't need to be like all copper either. Maybe just like the heat pipes being copper would look cool.

Tons of budget heatsinks like the Hyper 212 EVO have exposed copper heat pipes