DSLR Cmamera bag. Shoulder bag or Sling bag.   

6 members have voted

1. 1. I found a great bag. A sling bag. but i dont know if it would be easier to use a shoulder bag than a sling bag

• Sling bag: Vanguard Sedona 34
    • Lowepro Adventura 170

Hi, I need to buy a camera bag for my dslr and I am STUMPED. I found a great sling bag which is very convenient and useful. Its called the vanguard sedona 34 . I was wondering if sling bags were good options because it has enough space for my body, 2 lenses, cleaning stuff and accessories. Would it be better to buy this sling bag or go for a different option such as a shoulder bag. I dont want a backpack. Please advise..

VANGUARD SEDONA 34

Edited by colonel_mortis
Edited Title

Camera bags are a personal choice, figure it out yourself and see if you think it will feel comfortable using the bag for an entire day of walking around with all your gear inside.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

It really comes down to what you prefer, my opinion I'd get the one with the more storage, so I mean yeah it just depends.

Please @Dormant God or quote me if you want me to see your message/reply

Custom PC Specs
Custom PC Build: (CPU) i7-6700k (MotherBoard) GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z170 SLI ATX (RAM) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4/3000MHz (GPU) MSI GTX 1080 (Case) Crystal 570X RGB (Storage) 1 TB HDD from Seagate

1 minute ago, Dormant God said:

It really comes down to what you prefer, my opinion I'd get the one with the more storage, so I mean yeah it just depends.

thx, I kinda like the sling one better

Moved to Photography and Videography.

I've merged your topics - please don't double post in future.

HTTP/2 203

Like people have already said it comes down to your personal choice but in my experience a sling bag is great because you can spin the bag around on it's strap so that it's in front of you and then you can access all the storage without having to take the bag off. Very useful for photography especially if you have multiple lenses that you are switching out frequently. I use a sling backpack every day and I love it.  

its hard to say since bags are so personal, but I do have that lowepro bag in the 140. I prefer it to my thinktank bag. Best i could say is make sure you like the storage layout. That the biggest reason I dislike my thinktank bag.