nzpancakes
Go to solution Solved by SSL,

Headphones  

1. 1. Which Headphones should I get?

• CB3
    • Audio Technicas
    • Ausdom ANC7
    • Naztech i9

Hi! I am currently looking for some headphones around the $60 to $150 price range. I am looking to use these for gaming at home, listening to music at school, and listening to music on roadtrips

Note: I do not consider myself to be an audiophile but would enjoy a change of pace with nicer sounding headphones

Usual music: Electronic

Example 1

Example 2

Previous Headset

Turtle Beach earforce px21

Reason for new headphones: The band on this headset broke and CANNOT be repaired

Features I would like

Active noise canceling- For in-school and at home to block out people and my furnace

Bluetooth- Able to connect to a bluetooth adapter on my pc and then connect to my phone at school

Around Ear- Would like the earcups to be at least as large as the Turtle Beaches becuase I fit them pretty well

Comfort- I would like them to be able to handle my 12 hour gaming sprees without hurting

Options I have looked into

CB3 Hush- Look Ok but I am afraid the cushioning would crush my ears like on-ear headphones

Naztech i9- Better than the Ausdoms and has almost 600 good reviews

Ausdom ANC7- Looks ok but not alot of reviews

Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7B QuietPoint- Havent looked too much into this one but it looks ok

PS: You will be happy to know I have looked through other topics that go along these lines but was not happy with any of the suggestions

Thank you for any suggestions you may have!

8 hours ago, SSL said:

Thanks for the suggestion!

This would be a nice alternative for the ausdoms I agree. The only problem with them is the sound isolation, many people have reviewed and said that it doesn't hold in its sound very well. This would be a problem for me because I would like to use them at a school where I am constantly sitting 1-3 feet away from a person all the time. Thanks for the suggestion again though.