Cant set "boot from USB" in BIOS

EST_FatBoy

Okay so I have to remove my friends laptop password. I put Win8 on a mem stick so I could boot from it and change the password in the Win8 install thing.

In BIOS I disabled the "Secure Boot" and set the OS mode to "CSM and UEFI OS" but I still cant make it boot from my mem stick. In Boot Device Priority it only had Windows Boot Manager.

So how do these new BIOSes work?

BTW whats Password On Boot? It says that there is no User Password and I cant set it in the BIOS. I dont even think Win8 login has anything to do with it but you never know.

This laptop BTW: http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/pc-peripherals-printer/notebook/high-performance/NP370R5E-S06IN

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

Password On Boot : will ask for password when you are posting if you dont have the password you cant boot in to windows or any OS

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Oh well thats nice, the mem stick isnt even working. It starts working when the Win8 login screen is displayed.

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

It stopped reading her HDD but it somehow fixed itself with a restart. Well anyways, still looking for answers.

Build log

You should be able to set a boot order in the BIOS... CD ROM is often first, followed BT HDD then USB. I've never booted windows from a flash drive but I have done Linux. Also if u know the key to display boor order on boot then you can select your memory stick from there. O am assuming toy are talking about had windows logon password, in which case there are programs toy can put on a CD to brute force it or remove it. If its a BIOS/boot password then they are very difficult to remove as far as I know. As for why you had this problem, I don't know. I can only assume that the other boot options were disabled, maybe for security reasons.

OnePlus 6T