S key works individually but not with my W,A and D keys. it works with others (e.g.) hshshshshshs

MLG Doge

Title really, not much i can say about it

Just annoyed i cant reverse left or right in rocket league and world of tanks.

Keyboard is Sharkoon Skiller Pro

What do? 

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

17 minutes ago, MLG Doge said:

Title really, not much i can say about it

Just annoyed i cant reverse left or right in rocket league and world of tanks.

Keyboard is Sharkoon Skiller Pro

What do? 

could that be a software problem does it come with software have you tested other keyboards

Dendrotoxin

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4Ghz | GPU: Zotac AMP! 1070 @ 2GHz | RAM Crucial Balistix 2x4GB | PSU EVGA G2 750w | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 | Case Phanteks Eclipse P400s | Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170 | Storage: Toshiba 3TB HDD and MyDigitalSSD M.2 256GB

Perripherals

Keyboard(s) Razer Ornata Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma | Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum | Headphone: Audio Technica M40x | Monitor HP 22CWA

Head on over to this site https://www.microsoft.com/appliedsciences/KeyboardGhostingDemo.mspx and try pressing down all the keys you want at once (ie, S and A, for example).  If it works, I'm not sure what's going on, but if it doesn't, you need a different keyboard, no real way around that.  It's called "ghosting" and it's a side effect of the way membrane keyboards are made - certain combinations of keys cannot be pressed simultaneously.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Head on over to this site https://www.microsoft.com/appliedsciences/KeyboardGhostingDemo.mspx and try pressing down all the keys you want at once (ie, S and A, for example).  If it works, I'm not sure what's going on, but if it doesn't, you need a different keyboard, no real way around that.  It's called "ghosting" and it's a side effect of the way membrane keyboards are made - certain combinations of keys cannot be pressed simultaneously.

Damn, didnt work with my combinations ill have to buy a new one then.

Cheers for help.

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

6 minutes ago, MLG Doge said:

Damn, didnt work with my combinations ill have to buy a new one then.

Cheers for help.

Look into mechanical keyboards.  Some membrane are better than others but only a mechanical will let you do this xD 

Untitled.png

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.