Axanar lawsuit settled, it's going to suck

I'm sorry, but it's REALLY easy to make characters "real" while adhering to that rule. One need only to look at Data's reaction to his first encounter with not just emotions, but fear.

You wanna know what makes characters real? GOOD FUCKING WRITING! You don't need blood, gore, boobs, or sex to achieve that.

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X | RAM - 64 GB DDR4 3200MHz | GPU - Nvidia GTX 1660 ti | MOBO -  MSI B550 Gaming Plus

and here was me thinking this was something intresting

tumblr_mq7m72vZdB1qckz3do1_500.gif

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

7 hours ago, Trik'Stari said:

For me, this ruins the entire damned film. I was excited for this movie, because maybe, just maybe, we would finally have something gritty

Shows what you know, season 5 and especially "In the Pale Moonlight" in Deep Space 9 was plenty gritty (and admittedly the best episode ever produced of any Star Trek franchise)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

1 hour ago, That Norwegian Guy said:

Shows what you know, season 5 and especially "In the Pale Moonlight" in Deep Space 9 was plenty gritty (and admittedly the best episode ever produced of any Star Trek franchise)

There is plenty of grit in DS9, especially compared to the rest of the Startrek universe.  Grit was pretty much the theme from seasons 3/4 to 7.  I certainly agree that Pale Moonlight (side note here) was a great episode, but Visitor (SE4 EP3) just edges it out for the top spot in my books.

The Sisko, the Sheridan, or the Shepard.  Space Jesus' have a thing for "S" names, eh?  Wonder if it some sort of rule.

4 hours ago, That Norwegian Guy said:

Heck, and that's not even countin the alternate timeline episodes with stuff like Far Beyond the Stars and the Bell Riots in Past Tense. Or even the entire Section 31 arc or Siege of AR-558. Shit got really dark in that show.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W