PS3 emulator & PS3 pad analog porgram

ok so i wana know what emulator someone would use because i got some random ones that someone put on youtube right now

and i would like to play those games with a ps3 pad buuuut i want analog input for the bumbers analog stickas and triangle x o and square buttons

is there anything i can use for these????

i have

win 8 64

q6600

(i know its not fgona be the best exp.)

thanks

tell me if you need anything else =D

Buy a ps3?

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

There isn't a functional PS3 emulator currently. Just buy a PS3, they're real cheap right now considering the 8th gen is right around the corner.

Spoiler

Nah mate

Why not they are cheap as and from what @Bluethulhu stated you may as well 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

i got a ps3 buuuut i dont want to buy any games on it because i never get to actully use it

Say i said before, it would be unbeliebavly hard to emulate a ps3, its completely different to running a normal emulator due to how it is made. If it was possible then you would need a complete behemoth of a computer to run it

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i got a ps3 buuuut i dont want to buy any games on it because i never get to actully use it

so you just want to pirate your games for the ps3? xD theres no real ps3 emu and emus usually demand a lot more power than just buying (or pirating) the pc version of the ps3 game

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

yowho yowho......

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

There is a ps3 emulator but it's very much alpha Tetris would get 10 fps :D

There is a ps3 emulator but it's very much alpha Tetris would get 10 fps :D

link? i would follow this and get rid of my ps3 when this becomes a thing.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

i like how everyone forgot that i asked for a ps3 pas analog program thingy

Why not they are cheap as and from what @Bluethulhu stated you may as well

I think all he wants is a thing that hooks up the controller to his PC, I what I got out of it.

I think all he wants is a thing that hooks up the controller to his PC, I what I got out of it.

ohhhhhhhhh, use the xbox controller way better...

MotionJoy PS3 Tool is the program that installs drivers that let you use a PS3 controller on windows.

There is no PS3 emulator 

as far as  I know I dont think anybody got to dump the PS3 BIOS and got it emulated on PC

even if it did, 

emulating CELL cpu with one PPE and 7 SPE is near impossible for any bearable frame 

MotionJoy PS3 Tool is the program that installs drivers that let you use a PS3 controller on windows.

but does it let me use all of the x triangle square and o buttons, bumpers and analog sticks in analog?

but does it let me use all of the x triangle square and o buttons, bumpers and analog sticks in analog?

Yes it does. You should however download Better DS3 instead. It's much better

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!