Dell Precision 5510 issues - refund or alternative laptops?

Hi all,

A few months back, I ordered a Dell Precision 5510 for myself as a laptop. However, since then, it has developed a range of issues relating to power management (laptop wakes up randomly), it feels slow and choppy in operation, and now, the touchscreen does not work properly. I have already had three repairs, and I'm thinking of getting either a replacement or a full refund. 

Which out of these two options would be the best? In addition, if I was to get a refund, what replacement laptops would be suitable (for a budget of £1400)? I really like the 5510's specs, but I'm wary of getting another due to all of the issues I've had.

Many thanks for your help!

What are you using the laptop for? Does your usage require a quadro graphics card and a Xeon processor?

I've been using the XPS 15 for the past 6 months without an issue.

I have the 1080p non-touchscreen, i7 6700HQ with the GTX 960M. It still feels as fast as the day I got it.

The answer to that would be no - I could definitely live without a Quadro GPU and a Xeon, as I mainly use the laptop for tasks such as programming, light CAD (SketchUp) etc. I got the Precision as it was a great deal on Dell Outlet, and it worked out better value than the equivalent XPS 15. I would definitely consider one, but they're a little expensive at the moment