Battlefield 4 release plagued with problems

darwin006

As many of you may know battlefield 4 was released last week, what you may not know is that users are now experincing a range of different problems from losing ammo when they reload, being disconnected and losing experince from the round that they where DCed from, general "rubber banding" issues when players run or drive vehicles next to each other, the server que system not working(this has been fixed), and strange bullet and expulsive mechanics. I am sure there are other problems that I am forgeting to mention but these are problems that I have personally experinced. The good news is the developer EA / DICE has acknowledge there is a problem and says it is working on it. Hopefully the people working on battlefield 4 are better then the people that are working on the obama care website...

I would suggest that anyone looking in to this game think twice untill the problems are fixed

You can find people raging on: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/ some even demanding money because of the problems.
Links:
http://www.ibtimes.com/battlefield-4-bugs-problems-bf4-issues-missing-features-possible-fixes-patches-1445972
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Battlefield-4-Gets-List-of-Known-Issues-and-Bugs-from-DICE-Fixes-Coming-Soon-396874.shtml
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npbDe6tKB0I&feature=c4-overview&list=UUy1Ms_5qBTawC-k7PVjHXKQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV3xUyfYQdI&feature=share&list=UUlMXf2oP5UiW_V4dwHxY0Mg

I'm pretty sure we all know bf4 has problems... and also the reload bug was fixed and the server crash xp bug fix patch is already being implemented.

EDIT: If you want to know more about the patches and their release dates: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065217944685108/

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

EA...

linus-meme-6.jpg

seriously i bet those idiot knew and i'm sure some dice employees tell them to delay to next year but no they had to release it and i bet most of the staff now is trying to fix issues that takes weeks in a mater of days -__- 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Repost...

I am sorry if this is true but I searched using the search tool and manually searched the news forums going back a few days and found nothing.

I'll take the bugs over yet another useless BF4 thread.

You don't need to search, the PC section is littered with posts..

I am sorry if this is true but I searched using the search tool and manually searched the news forums going back a few days and found nothing.

You have to search the thread on google or you will never find anything. The search system on this site is terrible.

Just search "Linustechtips -Thread name-" Or "-thread name- linustechtips"

We're humans, and the developers at Dice are no different.

Really annoys me when I see comments where people say something along the lines of "FIX THE DAMN GAME DICE!".

Give them a chance to fix it, ffs.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Wow didn't realize there were that many bugs. In the beta, I didn't experience any sort of weird bugs. But hope this gets fixed ASAP to give players the best experience and maybe offer users who were affected with this an offer. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Really annoys me when I see comments where people say something along the lines of "FIX THE DAMN GAME DICE!".

i have to disagree with you on this they had plenty of time to make sure the game would work and we pay a lot of money for this and us consumers should expect to have a working product when we buy it not have to wait for it to work

Ive got

"Error Disconnected: Something went wrong"

WTF that suppose to mean? Its like quote from South Park comes in mind

"Fucking windows 98! Get Bill Gates in here!

And swap to:

Fucking Battlefield 4 multiplayer! Get DICE in here!

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Meanwhile in cod land. Shuttring, shitty Graphics, and low FPS with two titans

Atlest DINE Are fixing things pretty fast

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Youre right they were posting at Twitter "Playtests Bf4 is awesome 1111!!!!!" why is it so buggy now? if they have wroten something like this in Twitter why are there SOO Many bugs?!? What did they do Scriped playtests? It's even worse than the Beta. If they can't test it alone they should make Test Servers or get more Beta Testers...