MSI GS63VR bad speaker audio after update!!!

Hey everyone!  I'm in need of some real help.  I purchased a MSI GS63VR laptop a couple of months ago.  The sound was working perfectly when I first turned it on and used it.  Since using it for about the last month anyway, the audio from the internal speakers has fallen quite substantially.  I'm not sure if this is from a driver update, but like I said the sound was working just fine when I first used it.  But after an update the speakers sound much different.  Very screechy, almost as if they are blown.  But I saw online and this is a reoccurring problem.  I've tried some remedies to no avail.  I thought at first they were just blown but I never turned them to max or played anything that would have done that to them.  And coincidentally it happened right after an update.  I don't remember which update unfortunately.  a lot of forums have said its with the Realtek audio and the Nahimic 2.  I uninstalled Nahimic and it seemed to help a tiny bit but still doesn't sound like it did when I first got it.  I must say I'm not very knowledgeable with pc's.  I'm learning more and more each day but if anyone has a simple answer or remedy and could please explain it simply.  Sorry if this has already been asked I looked but couldn't find something similar.  Thank you for reading and have a great day!  Any solutions will be greatly appreciated otherwise I will be returning or exchanging it.  Oh and I should add my A50 headset works flawlessly so idk if that means the sound card is fine but the headset is not plagued by this problem at all.  Just is coming from the laptops speakers. 

if I remember correctly I thought it was a windows update.  it came with windows 10 and I don't know if it was an update after or what.  honestly I don't remember at all.  I believe it was an update that happened when I went to shut it down it did the update when I clicked shut down.  I wish I woulda looked better at what it was because about 2 weeks after the time of the update I only used my headset so I didn't even know the speaker sound had changed.  so that's why I'm not exactly sure on which update it was.