GTX H100i water cooler not working all of a sudden, please help!

UPDATE: So its pretty clear ill just have to replace my cooler... Im considering the Dark Rock 3, how would that do? Would it perform as good as the H100i? If not, any other recommendations? I have a budget of no more than $65.

My GTX H100i water cooler had been working fine until just this morning, I went into the BIOS and noticed that my CPU was at like 50 degrees! and it normally idles at 20! 

The tubes are getting really warm, but the radiator fans are still blowing cold air. If i try to stress test, then i get a bluescreen in about 2 seconds to prevent my CPU from bursting into flames (around 90 degrees). I'm pretty sure the pump is working properly, because corsair link says it is at 3000 "rpms", and i hear it. The fans are on max, and I dont know how the block would have become improperly seated overnight. I just cant seem to understand why its not working! 

PS: before my water cooler started failing, I had my CPU overclocked to 4.6GHz, and it had been that way for weeks without problems, but now i have it at 1GHz so that it wont overheat

System Specs:

CPU: i7 6700k 

GPU: GTX 960 4GB

Mobo: MSI Z170A

CPU Cooler: Corsair GTX H100i 

RAM: 8GB of something idk what brand

^ What he said. Only logical solution. RMA it

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

If the fan is blowing cold air, then the hot liquid isn't being pushed through the radiator for the fan to bleed heat off of. It's the pump.

Current Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X3D

GPU: RTX 3080 Ti FE

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z CL16 3200 MHz

Mobo: Asus Tuf X570 Plus Wifi

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X53

PSU: EVGA G6 Supernova 850

Case: NZXT S340 Elite

Current Laptop:

Model: Asus ROG Zephyrus G14

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900HS

GPU: RTX 3060

RAM: 16GB @3200 MHz

Old PC:

CPU: Intel i7 8700K @4.9 GHz/1.315v

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z CL16 3200 MHz

Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A

8 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

It's probably your pump. Yes I read what you said, I still think its the pump. 

6 minutes ago, Jrock said:

^ What he said. Only logical solution. RMA it

Aww balls, I forgot to mention that I cant RMA it because I dont have the receipt. :( 

1 minute ago, The Legend 27 said:

Aww balls, I forgot to mention that I cant RMA it because I dont have the receipt. :( 

Buy another and return your current one "It doesnt work"

or

Buy another one and RMA your current one using it then sell the RMA'd one on your local used website (KIJIJI, Craigslist, even ebay)

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

2 minutes ago, Jrock said:

Buy another and return your current one "It doesnt work"

Where would I return it lol

1 minute ago, The Legend 27 said:

Where would I return it lol

Buy one, then return the old one using the receipt and box of your new one

Just contact Corsair Support. If you don't have a reciept they make you take a pic of the manufacturing date of the product and go off that

idk

1 minute ago, Droidbot said:

Just contact Corsair Support. If you don't have a reciept they make you take a pic of the manufacturing date of the product and go off that

Oh... OP i would do that instead of scamming. I didnt even know you could do that. Thanks

5 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

Where is that? on the pump, the radiator? If its on the box or some shit im boned cuz i threw all that shit away lel.

3 minutes ago, The Legend 27 said:

Where is that? on the pump, the radiator? If its on the box or some shit im boned cuz i threw all that shit away lel.

Contact them. They will tell you. If not find a picture on the web of it lmao

I got 6 free laptop batteries from HP doing that. They had a recall going on. it was fun

4 minutes ago, The Legend 27 said:

its on the end of the rad, not the end where the tubing comes out, the other one. 

idk

1 hour ago, Droidbot said:

its on the end of the rad, not the end where the tubing comes out, the other one. 

Would this work? This is what i included in the RMA request... Not sure if they will accept it or not but its all i got :P.

DSCN1947.JPG