got ath m50 and loved it. what next? thinking 300-400 dollars

Deleon.David

should i buy another set of headphones or buy a soundcard and amp?

budget is 300-400

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!!!!!! at this point i would say you should hop down to your local electronics store and try out what they have. Everyone has their own preference when it comes to headphones and im glad you started off with ATH-M50s. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

that price range will land you into getting HE 400 or HD 600

but I'd personally go and get an o2 amp

Whatever you do, don't buy a sound card.

Next: what are you looking for in headphones? Well recommend better headphones once you tell us more info.

I'd go for AKG K702s or Grado SR325i's. Everyone has a different sound signature preference though so you could go to a store and listen to some headphones and see what you like.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Sennheiser master race checking in: You can get a used HD 580/600/650 on eBay for around $300

I found a pair of 580's on headfi for $210, I was going to buy them, but then I remembered I don't like sennheiser ><

heh , I got my HD580 awhile ago for £100, and not long ago there's 2 different EU seller from Head-Fi selling their HD650 for £180/185ish respectively...too bad I already got my HD580 by then orelse... ;D

HD 600 or HE400. Check out some beyerdynamics also. The DT 990 pros are better than the ATH-M50 and are only going for $150

>be OP

>ask seemingly simple question

>get wall of different answers

can-of-worms.jpg

this_is_bait.png

also op buy an iPhone.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review