Case recommendation? Around 120 $

Hip

Hey guys,

as the title already says I would like to know which cases you recommend for around 120 $

(if there is a really cool one costing more, you can surely suggest it too, but not some 300 $ case :-D ).

I need to have space for at least 2 HDD's, some SSD's (which I do not have yet).

There should also be enough room for a large graphics card (32cm).

A optical disc drive would be great too, but not a must.

Thank you in advance!

s340 elite or Fractal Designs define r5.

edit - just remembered the s340 doesnt have an optical drive slot. Just keep that in mind. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

1 minute ago, bgibbz said:

s340 elite or Fractal Designs define r5.

I saw the S340 Elite lately but the front airflow gap looks more like a dust magnet than a good decision.

What do you think about it.

Ah and I forgot to tell that I would like to get case with much metal, or maybe even full metal.

The front door of the R5 looks very cheap imo.

The h440 is a pretty awesome case

PC:  Ryzen 5 1600 Gigabyte Gaming AB350 Gaming 3 | 16gb DDR4 2666MHz | Sapphire 5700xt 8gb | 2x Crucial 1TB SSD | EVGA 650w Fully Modular PSU | NZXT H440

2 minutes ago, COUPER MILLAR said:

I'm a huge fan of the thermaltake core series. depending on size you want id go with the core x1, 2 or 5. 

Well this looks pretty awesome.

15 minutes ago, Hip said:

Well this looks pretty awesome.

I know! i actually have the x9 but most people don't want or need that much space...it's HUGE!