Looking for Something Like my Logitech G400s

So about two or three yeas ago I bought a Logitech G400s for daily use and gaming. I love this mouse and its still powering on as my daily driver. But I'm building a second computer and would like to pair it up with something similar to the G400s. 

Hears the thing, I'm really not a big fan of the "gamer" aesthetic when it comes to my peripherals. Now don't get me wrong, I love me some PC games, I'm just not generally into the whole aesthetic companies are pushing on us. I like clean and simple. For context I had a Razer Blackwiddow Ultimate (2010 edition I think) and upgraded recently to the Corsair Vengeance K65. 

Back to the issue of the G400s. So I'm looking for something as close to it in design and layout as possible without sacrificing performance, or looking absurd. 

I'm right handed. My hands are on the smaller side, and I like to use a palm grip. I'll be using the mouse for daily use and gaming, and one more thing, I'm really attached to the two side buttons on the G400s so any replacement I consider should include some nice side thumb buttons. 

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. It hasn't been easy shopping for a new mouse, the market is absolutely flooded with choices. 

-Thanks