mouse like Logitech G502 but smaller ?

oldnick

i just bought a new Logitech G502 RGB for the black Friday for a good deal 

i used to use razer orochi for the last 4 years and it was an ok mouse but i start to have double clicking issue with both of them (i have two) so i thought it is time to upgrage

i get the G502 RGB which is a great mouse in every aspect but sadly it didnt fit my hand the way razer orochi did and i start to have wrist pain and could not use it for more than few days ( i dont know if it because the height of the mouse or its length) 

i am about to return the G502 back to amazon and want something of the same quality and features but of smaller size (like the razer orochi) 

some notes :

i love Logitech G502 Dual scroll wheel and i like very much for the new mouse to have the same or similar wheel

it has to have side programmable buttons (like both G502 and orochi) especially the forward and backward buttons

dont care if it has RGB or not and i dont game that much really 

other feature of the G502 that i didnt mention (since i like all of it feature beside its size) 

budget $50 or less (i got the G502 for $40)

what do you recommend ?

2 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

g402? Basically a cut down, sleeker version of the 502

I think the basic dimensions of that mouse are the same as the G502. The mouse he used to use the Razer Orochi is really small, marketed as a wireless portable type mouse. Hard to find mice that small and are also gaming mice. 

1 hour ago, oldnick said:

i love Logitech G502 Dual scroll wheel and i like very much for the new mouse to have the same or similar wheel

This would be hard to find in a small mouse, the only company that does the infinite scroll wheel is logitech and all the mice that have that feature are medium or larger mice. 

Honestly you have quite a niche request here, I would recommend looking through this video by this guy who reviews gaming mice. He has recommended hand sizes for each mouse so you can see what mice he considered good for smaller hand sizes. He does indivifual mice reviews as well so well worth spending some time researching what would be a good mouse for you. Couple of recommendation would be the the Zowie FK1 is quite a small mouse (Although not that cheap) and also the Logitech G Pro (Also not cheap) 

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

13 hours ago, oldnick said:

thanks guys

any other recommendation ?

I have heard the Corsair harpoon, is both a small mouse and affordable with a nice sensor.

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

9 hours ago, Rupe said:

I have heard the Corsair harpoon, is both a small mouse and affordable with a nice sensor.

thanks for your input will look into it