Thinking about a new rig. Give me your opinion!

I don't really have a budget but I wouldn't wanna go much over what's in there. The computer will be mostly for gaming but I do store a lot data on my computer and I've seen that I need the SSD space for all my stuff :). Not 100% sure about the sound card and I might be able to drop the 4770k for 4670k. 

If you are going to use it mostly for gaming this setup is far more superior in price to performance!

In a few years 8320 it going to be better than 4670K due to the games are being more optimized for multi-cpu.

Btw , the prices listed on pcpartpicker are really high , here in the netherlands ( Wie geht es dir?) the prices listed on hardware.info are really lower. So you have to use a similar site to hardware.info or tweakers.nl but then for deutchland . Either that or you have to shop around.

Also i like the fact that you are using bequiet , it really is superior to any other brand IMO.

CPU:  AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor  (€134.48 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
CPU Cooler:  Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler  (€57.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard:  MSI 970A-G46 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  (€67.29 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory:  Kingston Blu Red Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€65.87 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage:  Plextor M5S Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  (€89.95 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage:  Western Digital Caviar Green 3TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€106.74 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card:  Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card  (€582.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Case:  Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  (€94.79 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €1200.00
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-11-03 16:48 CET+0100)

As for the PSU , Just get a good Bequiet PSU or a coolermaster V series PSU. 

Interested in Business and Technology

prices will be damn high, NOOOO!!!

Dont make me make another meme  :lol:

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Dont make me make another meme  :lol:

ill have to hire you man!

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

ill have to hire you man!

nfyku69.jpg

Anyone outside of Reddit probs wont get these.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Okay, I take a look at the suggestions and make changes according to them. Thanks a lot for everyone! :)

Okay, I take a look at the suggestions and make changes according to them. Thanks a lot for everyone! :)

Is the system just for gaming?

Btw, you need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.