is this a good wireless headphone?

rlcastro
Go to solution Solved by Jay123,

If you MUST go wireless then those are good choices in that price bracket. However, you could get much better sound for the same price if you got wired headphones.

Wires FTW

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

If you MUST go wireless then those are good choices in that price bracket. However, you could get much better sound for the same price if you got wired headphones.

"An Excellent Signature"

Yeah i know that wired are better it's just that currently my pc is in the living room so for now i have to use wireless. I buy something better in the future. I just want to know if these two have almost the same sound quality so i can buy the cheaper one

Yeah i know that wired are better it's just that currently my pc is in the living room so for now i have to use wireless. I buy something better in the future. I just want to know if these two have almost the same sound quality so i can buy the cheaper one

Get the newer one (126), heard bad things about the old ones.