Razer Deathadder Chroma or Corsair M65 Pro

MekaStrix

Hi 

I'm looking at these two mice I want a good mouse for FPS gaming, I am a palm grip user and don't like to claw grip and have medium hands. I currently own the old m65 and it is fairly comfortable however the laser sensor isn't flawless so often over shoots.

i own a deathadder chroma and the only issue i have with it its a pretty heavy mouse for games like CS but otherwise a great mouse

CPU:i5-6500 RAM:HyperX Fury 16Gb 2133Mhz MotherBoard:MSI Z-170 M7 SSD:Samsung 500GB GPU:MSI Gaming GTX 980 PSU:Corsair 750i Case;NZXT H440 Razer 

Display(s) 3x BenQ RL2755HM 1080p 60Hz 1ms Headset's/Astro A50's/ATH M-50x's Phone:Samsung Galaxy S7/S6 Edge Laptop:Alienware 17 R2 Midrange i7-4710HQ/16GB/970m

Just now, TheWildAussie said:

i own a deathadder chroma and the only issue i have with it its a pretty heavy mouse for games like CS but otherwise a great mouse

The Deathadder is heavy? I thought it was fairly light 

1 minute ago, MekaStrix said:

in CS the Deathadder feels heavy to me, but i just switch to my FinalMouse for CS

CPU:i5-6500 RAM:HyperX Fury 16Gb 2133Mhz MotherBoard:MSI Z-170 M7 SSD:Samsung 500GB GPU:MSI Gaming GTX 980 PSU:Corsair 750i Case;NZXT H440 Razer 

Display(s) 3x BenQ RL2755HM 1080p 60Hz 1ms Headset's/Astro A50's/ATH M-50x's Phone:Samsung Galaxy S7/S6 Edge Laptop:Alienware 17 R2 Midrange i7-4710HQ/16GB/970m

2 minutes ago, MekaStrix said:

Its relativly large and so but the deathadder is said to be a good mice so I would get that out of those two. However have you considered anything like a Steelseries Rival, logitech G502 or a Zowie mice? 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

for palm players like you the DeathAdder will feel like a wet dream, but the weight is a little problem in something like CS but a high sense can fix that

1 minute ago, xQubeZx said:

Its relativly large and so but the deathadder is said to be a good mice so I would get that out of those two. However have you considered anything like a Steelseries Rival, logitech G502 or a Zowie mice? 

I had a look at all those brands but I wan't to get a matching brand keyboard and logitechs rgb keyboards all use them terrible Roma Key switches

1 minute ago, TheWildAussie said:

for palm players like you the DeathAdder will feel like a wet dream, but the weight is a little problem in something like CS but a high sense can fix that

I'm thinking of getting the firefly or corsair Polaris mouse mat depending on which mouse I get, they apparently let the mouse slide better than cloth pads 

1 minute ago, MekaStrix said:

I had a look at all those brands but I wan't to get a matching brand keyboard and logitechs rgb keyboards all use them terrible Roma Key switches

I'm quite sure you can stil find logitech keyboards with good switches? Steelseries has some nice keyboards too. 

Imo though you should pick keyboard and mice after what is best for your needs and how they feel instead of just going with one brand. As all have RGB now pretty much you can customize them relativly easy nowadays. 

3 minutes ago, MekaStrix said:

I'm thinking of getting the firefly or corsair Polaris mouse mat depending on which mouse I get, they apparently let the mouse slide better than cloth pads 

I would go to a store and try them out. Mices and mouse mats, they feel very differnet and imo I can't handle a glossy mat, that is however just personal prefference but you should try them if you can. 

We can't decide on this for you we can list you some facts but otherwise the best course of action is to try each mouse

My life

2 minutes ago, xQubeZx said:

I would go to a store and try them out. Mices and mouse mats, they feel very differnet and imo I can't handle a glossy mat, that is however just personal prefference but you should try them if you can. 

Went to a store today only one they had to try was razer :( I have experience with corsair keyboards and MX brown switches though so I could compare the razer keyboard to what i'm use to and the razer keys tbh feel a lot like mx brown just more clicks as for the mouse I got a rough try but they weren't plugged in so I could test it properly 

4 minutes ago, Himommies said:

We can't decide on this for you we can list you some facts but otherwise the best course of action is to try each mouse

Is there some database that shows which mice have flawless sensors thats the main aspect i'm looking for I can adapt to the shape it's more the sensor my current mouse is laser and not a flawless one at that