Superlux HD 681

Are these good for the price,Im not looking for high end audio and don't want to spend alot on audio I just want them to play games and listen to Youtube videos.Would the sound be good for BF4?

http://www.amazon.com/Superlux-681-Dynamic-Semi-Open-Headphones/dp/B002GHIPYI

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Superlux is known to be the best brand for low priced headphones. However, I would recommend you to also look at the 2nd ver. of the HD 681 which is the HD 681 EVO. It sounds better and looks better, IMO. ;)

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Superlux is known to be the best brand for low priced headphones. However, I would recommend you to also look at the 2nd ver. of the HD 681 which is the HD 681 EVO. It sounds better and looks better, IMO. ;)

I found them all to sound the same.

Atry is best knight.

1238383_501268153295073_1727535975_n.jpg

I found them all to sound the same.

Atry is best knight.

1238383_501268153295073_1727535975_n.jpg

Agreed. Is that your drawing? Cool.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Agreed. Is that your drawing? Cool.

Tis not, I just like it enough to run it as my profile picture for Farcebook. 

Superlux is a good brand because they make cheap headphones that don't suck as much as headsets, not because their headphones are anything special. Monoprice has a $20 headphone that's equivalent to headsets according to @Aphexx.

Solid headphone, known to sound a lot like AKG headphones. 

And they look a lot like them too.  Mind you the HD681 is only $38 here at the moment.  Which is stupidly cheap for any half real headphone In aus.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I would recommend getting the Evo (new version) of the 681s. Overall improvements all around and some nice accessories (most notably extra velour ear pads to replace the fake leather ones).

So what was improved with the Evo version?

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

So what was improved with the Evo version?

Build quality. Sound quality (but that depends on the person); some say they tweaked the highs so its not so hard on the ears. Better accessories.

I just picked a pair up from amazon for $37, I'll let you know how they sound.

Are you going to game with them?

Lmao... It's the truth I'm on integrated right now. I can barley play solitaire :( . 

Give it another 5 years and integrated will start to become like audio integrated, then after that there will be no difference.

That's my prediction.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I just picked a pair up from amazon for $37, I'll let you know how they sound.

After your done tryng them out are you going to post you results in this thread or in another.

Are these good for the price,Im not looking for high end audio and don't want to spend alot on audio I just want them to play games and listen to Youtube videos.Would the sound be good for BF4?

http://www.amazon.com/Superlux-681-Dynamic-Semi-Open-Headphones/dp/B002GHIPYI

As long as it is not a gaymen headset, it should be good. My poor friend picked these up a while ago and said, "these are the best headphones I've ever had." Then again, he has only used Apple earphones as far as I remember since our highschool days.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

As long as it is not a gaymen headset, it should be good. My poor friend picked these up a while ago and said, "these are the best headphones I've ever had." Then again, he has only used Apple earphones as far as I remember since our highschool days.

is gaymen a brand?

is gaymen a brand?

a type.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review