Windows 8 Wont Start

Go to solution Solved by Geekazoid,

Maybe you could try keeping your computer off for awhile. Believe it or not sometimes that can help. Failing that you could try a System Restore to go back to say a little while ago or yesterday when your computer did boot into Windows. You may have to boot into safe mode to do this. You can usually get to safe mode by pressing F8 during start up or Esc. I hope this helps.

I was just playing No More Room In Hell, and all the sudden the game just crashed.  Since i could not do anything I just restarted my PC, now it starts up the windows 8 loading logo, but then just turns black. My PC does not turn off when the screen goes back. Any help is greatly appreciated.

CPU: Intel 4770k OC 4.2Ghz || Mobo: Rog VI Formula || Ram: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8Gbs 2133 || CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i || GPU: GTX 780ti || PSU: Corsiar 860i || Case: Fractal Design R4 || 1080p Acer || 1440p Asus PB278Q ||

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Obey Lord Linus and Raise Your Dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Maybe you could try keeping your computer off for awhile. Believe it or not sometimes that can help. Failing that you could try a System Restore to go back to say a little while ago or yesterday when your computer did boot into Windows. You may have to boot into safe mode to do this. You can usually get to safe mode by pressing F8 during start up or Esc. I hope this helps.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Maybe you could try keeping your computer off for awhile. Believe it or not sometimes that can help. Failing that you could try a System Restore to go back to say a little while ago or yesterday when your computer did boot into Windows. You may have to boot into safe mode in Windows to do this.

Alright sounds good, thanks for the help.

CPU: Intel 4770k OC 4.2Ghz || Mobo: Rog VI Formula || Ram: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8Gbs 2133 || CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i || GPU: GTX 780ti || PSU: Corsiar 860i || Case: Fractal Design R4 || 1080p Acer || 1440p Asus PB278Q ||

Alright sounds good, thanks for the help.

No worries mate! That's what these forums are for?

If you're still having problems maybe take a photo of your screen as problems can usually be solved quicker if we can visually see your problem.

No worries mate! That's what these forums are for?

If you're still having problems maybe take a photo of your screen as problems can usually be solved quicker if we can visually see your problem.

Well I did a system restore and it worked, thanks!

Well I did a system restore and it worked, thanks!

Sweet! Good stuff! Glad for you. That's what I usually do if I have any similar problems such as the one you mentioned. :) :)

@YellowMagikarp, sweet system you've got there. If you don't mind me asking, what do you use that powerful system for?

@YellowMagikarp, sweet system you've got there. If you don't mind me asking, what do you use that powerful system for?

Well, I use it for mostly gaming, but I'm planning to try out some photoshop and stuff like blender and whatnot.

Well, I use it for mostly gaming, but I'm planning to try out some photoshop and stuff like blender and whatnot.

Ah okay cool.