BF4 weapon zoom on the side?

Christian
Go to solution Solved by AndyCapets,

Hmm. No comment. As long as i know it's not supposed to be doing that, that's fine. Try before you buy right?

"Try before you buy" isn't always acceptable for some game... Don't know if you know what EA did with illegal copies of Crysis 3, you just can't continue up to the second level, there something keeping you from being able to go through the level.

This isn't probably a thing of this sort, but if you got 1.0 version of the game and can't update it, this might be a problem like this, there has been a major update (700 megs) on the 31st when the game lauched globally, this might have fixed bugs like this, try finding the update since I assume you "bought" the game, if you know what I'm saying :|

Yes, I'm a Battlefield noob. Only played BF3 for a few hours. Anyway, with BF4, why do the weapons aim down the sights on the side of the gun? So i am unable to actually look down the sights which makes aiming incredibly difficult. Is this normal? Makes the game very annoying and I want to go play GTA

V because of it

Screenshot_33.png    Screenshot_34.png

Those screenshots show me looking down the sights with a couple of different weapons.

Cheers

It isn't supposed to be doing that. Try re starting the game.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

are you using lean in the game?

lean aims down the sights normally.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Are you using a legally bought version of the game ?

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Do you have the Canted Ironsights on?

Are you using a legally bought version of the game ?

Hmm. No comment. As long as i know it's not supposed to be doing that, that's fine. Try before you buy right?

If your using a pirate version of the game then stop complaining.

Well i obviously will now. Was just wondering whether that was normal otherwise i wasn't gonna buy it. But hey, it's EA here, they've taken plenty of my money over the years. 

"Try before you buy" isn't always acceptable for some game... Don't know if you know what EA did with illegal copies of Crysis 3, you just can't continue up to the second level, there something keeping you from being able to go through the level.

This isn't probably a thing of this sort, but if you got 1.0 version of the game and can't update it, this might be a problem like this, there has been a major update (700 megs) on the 31st when the game lauched globally, this might have fixed bugs like this, try finding the update since I assume you "bought" the game, if you know what I'm saying :|

Let's not start a fight here, not everybody wants or can spend 50$ on a game....

Well i obviously will now. Was just wondering whether that was normal otherwise i wasn't gonna buy it. But hey, it's EA here, they've taken plenty of my money over the years. 

Then go whine on a pirate site.

This isn't the how do I bypass the copy protection schemes on games forum.

Let's not start a fight here, not everybody wants or can spend 50$ on a game....

Then go to a pirate game forum.

Buy the game, problem goes away, simple as that.

Then go to a pirate game forum.

Personnaly, I bought the game, so please get out of this thread, nobody likes you anyways, you're just here to start fights and to whine, go away.

Personnaly, I bought the game, so please get out of this thread, nobody likes you anyways, you're just here to start fights and to whine, go away.

He's admitted he didn't.

The issue is likely a piracy protection scheme, this isn't the place for asking for ways to bypass it.

Thread has been reported to the mods, any new ones created will be also.

The game runs fine. This is probably due to you running a pirated copy. Origin is now offering a "Great Game Guarantee" which allows you to return the game for a full refund up to 24 hours after you first launch the game, or 7 days after you purchase it. The "try before you buy" mentality is irrelevant if the company has a trial functionality basically built in for every single title in their library. 

But hey, it's EA here

This time "hey its DICE here". They messed up not EA...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Geez calm down people. All good, I've updated it and it works now. 'jbr': You need to relax. This forum is intended to be peaceful, in contrast with others around. If you don't like that, leave.

Geez calm down people. All good, I've updated it and it works now. 'jbr': You need to relax. This forum is intended to be peaceful, in contrast with others around. If you don't like that, leave.

It's not a how to use pirate copies forum.

Problem: Sights won't work properly

Fix: Buy the game

End of story

jbr is right, this is not a place to get help with piracy. This isn't even the right place for game specific issues, go check official forums for a specific game. It's one thing to discuss gameplay, but troubleshooting every games random issues is not something which can be effectively done.

By pirating a game, you bring shame to the PC Master Race, and should be publicly shunned for their actions.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Again, this isn't piracy issue, so I'm not here to get help with piracy. I was just wondering whether it was supposed to do that. If it was, I wasn't going to buy the game. The 'PC Master Race'?? What in the...? I'm sorry but my life doesn't consist of aiding the 'PC Master Race' cause, because if it were then I wouldn't have one. Like seriously, how passionate can someone possibly be about people playing on PC, that's they have a goddam name for it, which is more pathetic than the cause itself?