Realtek Audio Driver / Microphone Issues

Hi everyone, I'm new here so I apologize for any mistakes.

I recently built my first custom PC and everything seems to work except for, well, what I said in the title. (Specs will be listed below). Whenever I try and record audio using my microphone, the sound will abruptly cut out. Here is a picture of the wave form when I am making a continuous sound:

http://imgur.com/a/UWAbj

I was making the sound the whole time but as you can see it faded out well before I actually stopped making the sound. This leads me to believe that the issue is with the audio driver, some kind of noise gate or something. I have all effects turned off in both Windows and Realtek, and I have tested the microphone on my other machine and it works fine. I have also tested multiple mics on the problem machine and 2 of the 3 others experienced the same issue (the one that didn't was a USB microphone).

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas on how to help, I'd greatly appreciate it. This has caused me more stress than finals so far...

PC Specs:
- Asus Maximus VIII Hero / Whetstone Motherboard (Comes with Realtek Audio Pre-Installed)
- 32 Gb Of 2400 DDR4 RAM
- Intel I7-6700K Skylake Processor
- If you guys need more info on anything just ask, I can't think of why you would but I need answers.

The Mics I've tested are:
- Newer-700 Condensor Microphone (Works with my old PC but not new)
- The Headset Mic from my G230 (Works on Old but not New)
- The Headset mic from brand new HyperX Cloud Stingers (Works on Old but not New)
- Samsung Meteor Microphone (Uses USB and works on both computers)

Now for the steps I've already taken:
- Mic is set to default in Windows and realtek
- All drivers up to date
- No viruses
- Fresh install (I have 2 programs, chrome and Audacity)
- Mic volume is all the way up in Windows and Realtek
- Mic boost is all the way up in both windows and realtek
- "Allow Aplications to take exclusive control of this device" is unchecked
- "When windows detects communication activity" is set to "do nothing"

Thank you guys in advance. I will be on all day trying things and updating this.

Again, if you have hunch of what might be causing this or want more information, feel free to ask, i'll post as much as I know

I know this doesn't help but I'm going to follow this also.

I get the same sort of problem, using my Rampage V Extreme's ALC1150 (SupremeFX 2014), my microphone is insanely quiet and I get a lot of interference. I purchased a little 8 dollar USB sound card just for my mic and the sound quality is much better, and noticeably louder, but still a little quiet. I think the Realtek processor or drivers just suck at inputting the sound.

What OS do you use? I assume some Windows version...

Try a different audio driver, e.g. http://asio4all.com/

Your Neewer-700 Condensor Microphone requires 48V phantom power.

Yes, the mic does require that. I have it all plugged in, and even if the power supply was the issue, it wouldn't explain why the other headset microphones don't work properly either.

I use Windows 10 Home Edition