Abnormally low FPS in BF1

DebatED Nothing

Bought BF1 the other day but I am experiencing an odd FPS problem. The FPS struggles to stay at 60 even at 540p, all settings low. I have tried running the game on Dx11 and Dx12, in fullscreen, borderless and windowed, and have already used DDU to do a complete driver installation once already. I have an MSI GTX 970, FX 8350, 8GB RAM and the game is on a WD caviar black hard drive. Any advice?

Thanks.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

Make sure you are connecting the main monitor to your GPU and not the integrated one.

Also make sure your GPU drivers are updated.

Then make sure your GPU is not overheating...

Last option... maybe your CPU is bottlenecking... The single core performance of the 8350 is bad.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

42 minutes ago, Xaring said:

Make sure you are connecting the main monitor to your GPU and not the integrated one.

Also make sure your GPU drivers are updated.

Then make sure your GPU is not overheating...

Last option... maybe your CPU is bottlenecking... The single core performance of the 8350 is bad.

1) No integrated graphics on the FX 8350 to connect to

2) They are

3) Will do

4) Will also check

Thanks

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

5 minutes ago, DebatED Nothing said:

1) No integrated graphics on the FX 8350 to connect to

2) They are

3) Will do

4) Will also check

Thanks

1) oh god its true.. Such an old CPU i didnt remember lol. My bad :^P

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link