Is a $2 keyboard worth it?

VengeanceGamer

I was looking for the cheapest keyboard that can replace my broken laptop keyboard, and I just found a $2 keyboard on a South korean shopping site called gmarket. Looking at the reviews, people say it is very good.

Is it worth it?

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/Item/detailview/Item.aspx?goodscode=807091891&GoodsSale=Y&jaehuid=200002657&service_id=pcdn

IM IN SOUTH KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, VengeanceGamer said:

I was looking for the cheapest keyboard that can replace my broken laptop keyboard, and I just found a $2 keyboard on a South korean shopping site called gmarket. Looking at the reviews, people say it is very good.

Is it worth it?

Link?

Most likely worth it, I'd say however it's really difficult to say.

2 minutes ago, VengeanceGamer said:

Is it worth it?

It's certainly questionable, share the link

1 minute ago, peej said:

Korean? are you in Korea? otherwise its just going to be a tonne of money for shipping 

IM IN KOREA

1 minute ago, VengeanceGamer said:

So is it worth it?

I hate it when people ask that.

it's only $2, take the gamble.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

...Why not try to find the replacement part for your laptop so that you can have a working integrated keyboard instead of hanging a USB keyboard off the laptop...?

3 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

...Why not try to find the replacement part for your laptop so that you can have a working integrated keyboard instead of hanging a USB keyboard off the laptop...?

Usb keyboards are more cheap.