MX master on OS X.

I am planning on getting a bluetooth mouse for my macbook pro. 

When I used the G502, the scrolling wheel works quite fine physically , but the scrolling speed (especially when using to scroll in browser) is not consistent. Also the g502 was too "hard" for me, like I have to reaaaaallyyyy click the buttons to make it work. (When compares to my previously owned steelseries sensei of course.) 

I want to ask you guys how does the master feel on OS X??? A LOT, I mean a LOT of the mouse have great driver support on windows but when it connects to mac, everything feels different and it is just not that responsive anymore. Also the scrolling wheel won't behave as smooth as apple's own magic mouse or trackpad. That is my biggest concern. Does the mx master has great software support?? Is it buggy??? 

The reason I am buying this is because I do some programming exercise as well as photoshop on my mac. And track pad is mostly what I use, but in photoshop and IDEs or even text editors selecting some little specific things can get annoying when you are using a trackpad. 

If you use a MX master on mac, please respond. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

all non-apple mice on mac have crappy default scrolling

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

21 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

all non-apple mice on mac have crappy default scrolling

Yeah..... I know right,...

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is.