PSU/GPU electric burn smell and extreme noise. PLZ Help

For 3 days now I have had a minor smell of burning. I initially thought it was just some dust in the CPU Cooler heatsink or the GPU heatsink so I ignored it for a day. 1 day later I started getting worried so I powered it down and opened it up and was met with an extreme burning smell. It was coming from the GPU and PSU but mostly the PSU. I diagnoised the noise coming from the PSU without a doubt since my strix fans do not even spin at idle. The temperature and GPU load is perfect at a steady 40C at idle. The PSU is loud ALL the time no matter the load. I removed the PSU and GPU from the case used compressed air on both of them extreme amounts of dust flew out of the PSU as I had expected. I cleaned both of the off with 99% alcohol and shot some air on the entire mobo and cleaned out the CPU Cooler heatsink just to be sure. I have now powered it up and been watching a twitch stream and it still sounds way to loud and still has a smell of burning. I am assuming that it is the PSU and I am already looking for replacement. I got it from a great online store that treats their customers with respect (I have had such a good experience with them, they sent me a new mouse because it was fucking up without any question, they sent me a new mobo without any questions) I am going to call them monday and see if they can do anything about it but it's saturday now and they do not open their support until Monday. Thank you if you can help. If you need videos or anything and think that you can help I appreciate it.

Thank you for taking your time.

Get that PSU out of there before it takes the rest of your system with it.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

3 minutes ago, AncestralColt said:

a minor smell of burning

3 minutes ago, AncestralColt said:

I ignored it for a day

Not a good idea. I would stop using the PC immediately until you can get a new PSU at the risk of damaging your components. Just out of interest, what brand is the PSU?

Yeah that's what I thought, Thing is I have not even had it for 2 years, only got it May 2015

2 minutes ago, ImperialSteele said:

Not a good idea. I would stop using the PC immediately until you can get a new PSU at the risk of damaging your components. Just out of interest, what brand is the PSU?

PSU I a Corsair CX750m Bronze

1 minute ago, AncestralColt said:

PSU I a Corsair CX750m Bronze

If the store extange doesn't work out, you may be able to contact Corsair directly for an extange, they are rather good about replacing parts gone bad.

1 minute ago, AncestralColt said:

Yeah that's what I thought, Thing is I have not even had it for 2 years, only got it May 2015

Get it out of there. Your GPU may already be damaged, and you might want to pull it and give it a thorough visual inspection to look for any burn marks or discoloration.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

With some further visual inspection and smelling. It was not the GPU where the smell was coming from but the smell coming from the PSU that was rising. Posted some pics if you can spot something wrong about it. Won't open it up because of warranty etc. I thought warranty was only one year but god bless the European Union. Quoted from this page http://www.corsair.com/en/support/warranty

Special Warranty Period in the European Union

In the European Union, the minimum warranty period provided by the reseller is two years. The minimum warranty period provided by the reseller for refurbished products is one year.

IMG_20170101_014607.jpg

IMG_20170101_014542.jpg