Should the gunship in Battlefield 4 be removed?

Alterlai

I've been playing Battlefield 4 for the last couple of day (the most i can without crashing).

And i'm not sure if i like the gunship being in the game.

Sure, it adds something to fight for the flag but on the other hand, it's just kind of annoying when you're in a tank and you're constantly getting shot from the gunship.

I think the role of destroying enemy armor should be that of the Air support. That's why it's in the game right?

What do you think about the gunship being in Battlefield? Do you think it's an improvement or not?

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias

When you're in a tank you can also shoot the gun ship :P But it depends on what team you're on. If your team is defending the bomb site then you think AWESOME! but when the other team is doing that you are getting annoyed :P 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

The gunship isn't that hard to down to be honest.... any confident attack heli / attack jet pilot can disable it in two or three strafes. BF3 Premium members who have played Armored Kill have plenty of experience with the gunship; plus the gunship has it's own disadvantages. Depending on where it is located on the map, it's range is severely limited (angle of attack for the guns is very limited when not near an objective), the reload time is ridiculous, most of the time your assistant gunners don't have the best aim, etc. etc.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

The gunship is fine. It's too easy to take down if anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk