video tape a build log?

hi im wondering about how i would go about videotapping a build log and explaning how to build a ocmputer. i have a cliant who wants a computer for his son who is 12 and want to learn to build computers. they would like me to build it on video explaning it and then disa semble it ship it so he can asemble it and learn. ive built about 15-20 systems so far but never recorded any tips?

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

hi im wondering about how i would go about videotapping a build log and explaning how to build a ocmputer. i have a cliant who wants a computer for his son who is 12 and want to learn to build computers. they would like me to build it on video explaning it and then disa semble it ship it so he can asemble it and learn. ive built about 15-20 systems so far but never recorded any tips?

If you can get a tripod decently high, you should be able to film the entire thing from a bird's eye view, making sure every component is in frame.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

This guy

http://www.youtube.com/user/SingularityComputers/videos?view=1&flow=grid

If you ever think TTL from OC3D's video talks about a lot... your mistaken.

I've watched a most of his videos, and they are probably more than you need and can feel very redundant.  His newer videos are a bit more to the point, but still very comprehensive.

He does skip on some detailed beginner stuff, but I'm sure you can explain those parts.

My Rigs (past and present)

Make a pvc stand with 2 pipes on the side 2 elbows a peice to fit ur desk width on the top and a base with 2 tees and 4 end caps then get a camera clip and bam epic view (wanted to do this but havent yet done a full build again just small rebuilding) i hope u can vision this in ur head.

Sent from my future spaceship

yeah im subd to singularity computers and ttl new oc3d thanks for all the input so far. the system is looking at being a fx 6300 a 970a gigabyteboard (forget the full name) 8gb ram kingston 1tb seagate hdd 600w tr2 600W psu hd 7790 gpu case to be ditermaned was looking at the shinobi window though

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

I didn't do to good a job on this upgrade but I did film it so if you want an example of something I personally filmed buildlogish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqYDU7ej74U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRDE3TC-dPE

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

hi im wondering about how i would go about videotapping a build log

Are you actually going video tape it as in recording it on cassette tape because that would be hilarious... :)

On a serious note, good luck with the video... bare in mind that its going to take longer than if you were to build it normally, you want to make sure you have good lighting, and make sure you everything you do shows up clearly on camera.

Lighting, lighting, lighting! Sound, sound, sound!

If you're making a video, I couldn't care less if it's 480p, but if your audio is completely horrible and your lighting is worse, I won't watch it.

You want a well lit area (better yet, rent real lighting equipment) and rent a mic to record the sound on if you're going to talk over what you're doing.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

i got a older mini dv carma with an mic imput running one of my xlr mics on it that i use for djing. for lights well i got access to a well lit spot