Best FLAC ALAC Apple Lossless ANDROID music player?

Hey guys,
I just bought my Xperia Z1, transferring all the music onto the storage. Problem is, the stock Walkman music player of Sony Xperia does NOT play FLAC, ALAC, Apple Lossless files. Since I keep all my music in iTunes and have used XLD to convert FLAC to m4a files, I'd like to keep my music library in iTunes just for organization's sake. I have tried Rocket Player, Poweramp player, Apollo player, Winamp player....some can work with m4a some cannot. I like the Walkman music player, it's clean and really easy to deal with. Apollo player is really similar. But both do not support FLAC,ALAC, Apple Lossless m4a. Is there a possible plugin for these apps? Or perhaps another player that you'd like to suggest? Anythign is appreciated.
THANKS!

ALAC is Apple Lossless. 

andLess and Rocket Music Player should both work for Apple Loseless. 

But why convert to m4a? would it not be easier to convert it all to ALAC and just use something that plays ALAC?

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

Anything other than those two? I tried Rocket Music Player, I don't like the interface so much. I am hoping for somethign closer to Apollo and Walkman.

I don't want to use FLAC on phone. But the files were originally ALAC and I dont want the hassle of having to convert them then have duplicate copies in the iTunes library.

I very much doubt the Z1 has a good enough DAC and/or you have good enough headphones/in-ears to take advantage of lossless audio files. Just stick to 320kb/s MP3's and save storage space. Also try Foobar2000.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Another way is to convert your Walkman music player unsupported audio like FLAC, ALAC, Apple Lossless m4a to a more compatible audio format like MP3, WAV with a third party software like iDealshare VideoGo.

iDealshare VideoGo can convert among various audio formats including FLAC, Apple Lossless ALAC, AC3, AAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF, WMA, AU, RA, MP2, DTS and etc.

It also can convert among various video formats or convert video to audio.

Mac version at http://www.idealshare.net/video-converter-mac.html

Windows version at http://www.idealshare.net/video-converter.html

Hey guys,
I just bought my Xperia Z1, transferring all the music onto the storage. Problem is, the stock Walkman music player of Sony Xperia does NOT play FLAC, ALAC, Apple Lossless files. Since I keep all my music in iTunes and have used XLD to convert FLAC to m4a files, I'd like to keep my music library in iTunes just for organization's sake. I have tried Rocket Player, Poweramp player, Apollo player, Winamp player....some can work with m4a some cannot. I like the Walkman music player, it's clean and really easy to deal with. Apollo player is really similar. But both do not support FLAC,ALAC, Apple Lossless m4a. Is there a possible plugin for these apps? Or perhaps another player that you'd like to suggest? Anythign is appreciated.
THANKS!