Xbox One S stuttering

Beef Boss
24 minutes ago, BadluckBrian said:

I think it's personally cheaper to game on a console rather than a PC. You don't need to best and most expensive for console games, and PC games out preform the platform they're designed for. You see all these thousand dollar builds for gaming. And a $500 console is my way to go for gaming, no upgrades really and it lasts a few years. Compared to a PC you may have to upgrade your GPU multiple times throughout a year. Or get more ram. 

Multiple times a year!!! Get more RAM multiple times a year!!! Who have you been listening to?!?!!? You can effectively get into PC gaming for around $500. At that price, the PC would be good to use for a COUPLE years, before becoming TOTALLY obsolete.

Never mind, I take back what I said, I see you have found a system to make a gaming "foot print" on.

2 minutes ago, Infrared_14 said:

Multiple times a year!!! Get more RAM multiple times a year!!! Who have you been listening to?!?!!? You can effectively get into PC gaming for around $500. At that price, the PC would be good to use for a COUPLE years, before becoming TOTALLY obsolete.

Well unless you just download the RAM 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

1 minute ago, Infrared_14 said:

Never mind, I take back what I said, I see you have found a system to make a gaming "foot print" on.

I don't plan on gaming with that PC lol. Just programs like website development animations and drawing. Nothing too serious

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

1 minute ago, Infrared_14 said:

Download RAM? I'm not familiar with that.

It's a joke lol. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

13 hours ago, BadluckBrian said:

While playing games on my Xbox One S I noticed how it sometimes just drops frames like... I don't know what. Could this be thermal related issues? I'm assuming so but I'd like to know if anyone else has this problem. Games do constantly get more and more graphic intense and having integrated graphics would lead to more bottle necking at the CPU. Any solutions? I'm definitely not going water cooling because I'm not a fan of water around electronics.

consoles don't vary clocks based on temp

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

12 hours ago, Trik'Stari said:

Why in the name of all that is GabeN, would you play this on a console?

Why in the name of GabeN do you even own a console? They're complete and utter garbage.

Your only solution, is to buy or build a gaming PC. The console will always run like crap, that's how it's designed to run. It's designed to take as much of your money as possible, for as little in return as possible.

eh doom runs at 60FPS on console.

The console will always run like crap, that's how it's designed to run. It's designed to take as much of your money as possible, for as little in return as possible.

Seems like a weird conspiracy theory, the PC market does the same thing, PC players are on the same treadmill just different names, at least on the console space there is guaranteed compatibility. 

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R