WHY??????

Butt

Why does everyone on this site write or use the word "$hit" so much???? I'm surprised no one has done a review of the word or the actual thing...lol...

Because it is a fundamental part of expressing oneself?

Pretty dumb question.

It's like asking why people use the word "the" so much.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

16 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

You are a butt, so you should know plenty about the stuff.

This is funny...this is the kind of answer I was expecting...

16 hours ago, Litargirio said:

Because it is a fundamental part of expressing oneself?

Pretty dumb question.

It's like asking why people use the word "the" so much.

fundamentally "the" is a part of an expression...$hit is not unless you're 10...and they wouldn't bleep out $hit if it was fundmental to anyone expressing themselves would they...I suspect it's because in just about every vid on here they use the word to describe everything from a wicked $hit cpu to a bada$$ m/b that's the $hit...and when the lights go out "$HIt" ...I just wanted to see if anyone here would state the obvious...boy was I wrong...lol...butt yeah it was a dumb question...butt not for these reasons...it was dumb because it's obvious why it's being used so much...it's funny my very first post and I managed to start an arguement...wow...actually I was trying to be funny...and only iamdarkyoshi took it that way...so moving on...I will constrain my posts to either helping someone out or asking valid questions...

4 hours ago, Butt said:

and they wouldn't bleep out $hit if it was fundmental to anyone expressing themselves would they...

The reason they bleep it out is cause people get offended by everything and because they would have to M rate their videos if they didn't, not because it is in any way superfluous.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

20 hours ago, Butt said:

I'm surprised no one has done a review of the word or the actual thing...lol...

Seems like you've found your calling in life. Let us know how it turns out.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.