Share your Instagram!

Nicnac

Only mainstream social media I use is Twitter. Even then no one that I know IRL knows about it. I have a Facebook but last post I made was about Polaris being leaked

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

erm....

no.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

How else do the photographers here share their photos is my question. I personally just put my stuff in Instagram which I'm guess is why Micmac wants to know.

5 minutes ago, thekillergazebo said:

How else do the photographers here share their photos is my question. I personally just put my stuff in Instagram which I'm guess is why Micmac wants to know.

I pretty much only share my images through IG. What I don't post I generally have for myself or print to put up at home

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

3 hours ago, thekillergazebo said:

well flickr and 500px are two example's that quickly come to mind. two sites that are more leaning to content value instead of the data.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

7 minutes ago, Bsmith said:

well flickr and 500px are two example's that quickly come to mind. two sites that are more leaning to content value instead of the data.

They also have better Copyright policies than Instacrap and Facebook.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

38 minutes ago, AkiraDaarkst said:

They also have better Copyright policies than Instacrap and Facebook.

Really? I've had my stuff taken from flickr before. And a bunch of photographers in a local club have had issues with it before too. But 500px is nice. It's not all butts and boobs like Instagram lol

26 minutes ago, thekillergazebo said:

Really? I've had my stuff taken from flickr before. And a bunch of photographers in a local club have had issues with it before too. But 500px is nice. It's not all butts and boobs like Instagram lol

Copyright doesnt protect you from people copying or downloading, but unlike Facebook or Instacrap you don't hand over too many rights for them to do whatever they want if you post on Flickr or 500px.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

I don't have instagram but i have a website.

www.dowdenphotos.com