Thoughts on the Cryorig R1 Ultimate?

After quite a bit of research, I'm thinking that I'm going to go with a Cryorig R1 Ultimate along with the new CPU upgrade (4790k) that I will be (hopefully) getting in the near future. So I was wondering, does anyone have experience with this cooler already and can give opinions? i.e. obviously cooling performance, as well as mounting and noise levels.

Thanks.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

10 minutes ago, Spork829 said:

After quite a bit of research, I'm thinking that I'm going to go with a Cryorig R1 Ultimate along with the new CPU upgrade (4790k) that I will be (hopefully) getting in the near future. So I was wondering, does anyone have experience with this cooler already and can give opinions? i.e. obviously cooling performance, as well as mounting and noise levels.

Thanks.

My friend has tried this cooler and it is amazing at keeping his cpu in the low temperature range. Me and him both recommend getting this.

CPU: i7-6700K | Motherboard: MSI Z170A Krait Gaming 3X | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4-2666 Memory

Solid State Drives: Two PNY 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drives | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition

PSU: Thermaltake Smart 650W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply | Case: Thermaltake Core V71 ATX Full Tower Case.

PCPartPicker

11 minutes ago, Spork829 said:

Thanks.

The noise levels are never too loud as the fans are big enough to have slow fan speed with more airflow.

CPU: i7-6700K | Motherboard: MSI Z170A Krait Gaming 3X | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4-2666 Memory

Solid State Drives: Two PNY 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drives | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition

PSU: Thermaltake Smart 650W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply | Case: Thermaltake Core V71 ATX Full Tower Case.

PCPartPicker