Should I buy these that are on sale?

Pruxis

In a store that I often go to near my house there is a DOUBLE PACK of Fisher Audio Consonance Black Earphones

I have no clue if they are worth it or not, but for both of them it's altogheter 40 euros. And on amazon they sell 1 pair for 50 dollars :o
Anyone has these / had these and has any thoughts about it?

Not sure how good they are, check out some reviews, but that's a lot of money off

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Not sure how good they are, check out some reviews, but that's a lot of money off

My alternative is a Sennheiser HD 429 which costs the double

Get them and sell them separately 

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Get them and sell them separately

I can also go work for two hours instead and have 40 bucks, what's the point ?

I can also go work for two hours instead and have 40 bucks, what's the point ?

If there is only two for that price, you could buy it, keep one, and sell the other to basically get a free pair of IEMs. I could go into the past and get tacos when they were legal, but what is the point?

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review